I'm disapointed with Ped parts/Scooterbits :(

Discussion in 'General Scooter Discussion' started by Cockers, Aug 2, 2013.

1. Cockers

Cockers I hate speedfights

Alright,

I ordered a clutch and rollers from scooterbits on the 21st of july, When I chased it up to see where it is I was told the label had fell off the parcel and is being held in a depot and it would be with me monday gone at the latest.

so monday came and gone still no parcel, So got in touch today and apparently its on with a courier and will be here today so I asked for the parcell/tracking number which doesn't exist with the courier..

given control of the helm to the mother as I'm useless on the phone and just get angry!
    Seems he's hard work!

very disappointed with them as I've got plenty history using them!

£60 out of pocket, insurance and tax wasting away :(

2. Mark Emerson Trentham

Mark Emerson Trentham Well Known Member. Staff Member

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Sounds like someones giving you a r.m job,
    cause they've ckd it up somewhere!. :) .

3. Cockers

Yep mate, disapointed with ricky now! my mams just been on with andy and he was spot on! says its guarranteed to come tomorrow he's paying for it which seems fair! was offered a refund or wait for the clutch!

But why I'm dissapointed with ricky; the parcel never even left the warehouse so the part where he's said it will be with me such and such and that the label has fell of in the post was lies!

Quite let down really I mean got 300+ worth of receipts which doesn't seem loads but Only ever use them when it comes to parts!

So hopefully it will come tomorrow! If theres no maoms in the parcel I might cry haha

Mark Emerson Trentham likes this.
  4. Cockers

Still needing a few bits for my scootaay as well I think over the last 5 months 1 slip up is no reason not to use them again! I hope haha!new starter relay, rear light, indy lense and a kicker pinion and the only thing my scooter would need then is a new zaust and body panels!

5. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Here's someat to cheer you up no matter what happens!,
    If his wages are in any way commision based,
    Who ya think they'll go to 1st................ NOT!. :D .

6. Cockers

haha! aye true enough! was hoping to have the Speedshite back on the road today like but nevermind!

7. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Still ain't figured out that puzzle yet,
    More interested where my £'s keep
    dissapearing then some other b....r
    finding one!. :D .

8. Cockers

aye haha! I just totted up my receipts from ped parts granted it only came to £311 pound or something but it just goes to show, that one little purchase you make soon adds up 1 big and 10 little ones later theres 311 quid haha

9. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    One,two,three,four,four an a half,four an three quarters,
    the sound of me scraping my ins. + tx together............W... :D :D .

10. Cockers

Know the feeling Buddy! Lost my job 3 weeks ago, Luckily my last wage pack and holiday pay tided me over until I got a job again Luckily landed on my feet in another local bar last week!

Mark Emerson Trentham likes this.
  11. Mark Emerson Trentham

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Bar -uh huh,
    2+2 = ;) .ha ha.

12. Cockers

I know what you're getting at hahaha!

13. supraking

supraking Well-Known Member

Rides:
    Honda MSX125
    ive only used them twice so far, but seem fine here. its a shame this one parcel/employee should mess it things up.

14. DavidAerox

DavidAerox New Member

I bought a 70cc bore kit from pedparts, the delivery come, BUT abit on the cylinder was cracked and bent, which was stopping the piston from moving up and down properly, i called them up and told them bout it, they asked me to send them a picture of it, when i done that they said send it back to us for a full inspection, i asked about 4-5 how long the inspection would take, and they just kept changing subject, and then they started blaming me for breaking the cylinder :/ and didn't want to pay me for the delivery to send int back to them :/ so i just snapped the bent it off and put it in my bike. Never buying anything from there again.

15. andy-pp

andy-pp Member

This isn't true, I just looked through the logs on this one- if a cylinder arrives damaged we can normally see from a photo how the damage is likely to have occured- if it looks like courier damage we simply send out another cylinder right away.
    Now and again the customer damages the cylinder through incorrect fitment/ mis-handling. This sort of damage normally occurs in the same places. If the photo shows damage in one of these places the cylinder has to be returned for inspection as you can normally easily see on inspection. If there is any doubt whatsoever on the inspection the kit is always replaced in the customer's favour but sometimes on inspection it is obvious the damage has been caused by the customer- for example you would not expect a kit which arrived damaged to have been fitted and used etc. or sometimes you can see the piston has been fitted the wrong way round.
    In this case the customer was asked to return the kit and was told it would be inspected and replaced the same day if all was as described.
    He was also told his return postage costs would be refunded if the cylinder was indeed received faulty but he would not return the kit.

Cockers on the hand has a valid complaint, his order was screwed up by us (it was marked with someone else's tracking number) which is not good but unfortunately these things can happen occasionally :(
    Andy (Pedparts)

16. Dandruff37

Dandruff37 Active Member

Rides:
    Aprilia SR50 R
    Many customers often label one employee's mistakes as the COMPANYS fault, you can't label them a bad company just because employee's make mistakes. I no this very well as im a website administrator and salesman for the company I work for and see it all to often. Minor mistakes made by my colleagues often lead to customers being D**KS and blaming everybody who works here for one persons mistake. Nobody is perfect and mistakes are made in every workplace. If your going to write unessesary bad reviews on a company your best option is to just not purchase goods from them. That way the company doesn't have to deal with a S**T customer and the customer doesnt have to deal with what they call a S**T company

17. Cockers

I dont know if your talking about or the other lad, but i dont think ped parts are shit.. i understand people make mistakes. I added to my story about ricky an employee telling fibs about my order.. but we dealt with andy who sorted things out right away told me my part would be with me the day after saturday before 1pm which it was! I plan on using pedparts again in a few weeks when i need a couple more bits!

18. ramo

ramo GoldMember

Either way its quite good how theyre on the forums dealing with problems if you ask me (y)

19. andy-pp

andy-pp Member

no, not you- your comments were fair

20. Cockers

I meant dandruff sorry Andy!