Idiots on the road

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Wiggy 06 UK, Dec 1, 2006.

1. Wiggy 06 UK

Wiggy 06 UK New Member

was coming home from school today there is a road with 2 lanes limit is 30mph was nicely going down the road and the guy in front had somthing wrong with his car and stoped in the middle of the road so i stoped behind there was no cars behind me at the time was waiting to swap into the other lane. The next thing i know a pickup is flying down my lane no hands on the wheel and talking on his mobile he looks up slams on his breaks and starts beeping his horn swearing and giving me a abuse so i just got in the other lane and drove off about 1 min later i see him in my mirror right up behind me so i move over so he can get past but he swaped over to waving his hands around at me luckly some traffic lights came up and i sliped inbetween the cars and lost him

some people are crazy :(

2. wobbly_trials

wobbly_trials Active Member

Rides:
    RD350, SR125, ICE125
    yeah, you get pricks like that, the other day i was in some traffic, so i overtook, it was all because of a lorry doing 50, got past the lorry with plenty of time but a prick in a white van coming the other way started giving me all sorts of wierd gestrures (cant think what they meant) and flashing his lights, maybe its because they think scooterists are beneith them. bastards.

there is a bloke in the village where i work who has a mg ZT?(rover 25 thing), he has an obsession with pulling past me on my 50 then slowing right down then fucking off. got my own back, was on the sr, pulling 50 just leasurely ride and he came along side me so i thought, right u bastard i got you now and opened the sr up and fucked off, he had to drop back because of traffic coming the other way. i always swore i would have my revenge on that tw@. anyway rant over

there are some total dickheads out there, just smile and wave, it confuses the fuck out of em

3. jacksp

jacksp New Member

i always do that, and there like ..... :wtf: eeeh?

lol :w00t:

4. Sr-Man

Sr-Man New Member

LOL! when eva they start having ago at me at the lights, normaly i have my ipod in and even if i dnt i just sit there shouting as loud as a i can "I CANT HEAR YOU!' They soon just look away lol