I need help with a Peugeot Speedfight 2 100cc exhaust.

Discussion in 'General Tuning' started by Marios, May 23, 2020.

1. Marios

Marios New Member

I’ve been looking for exhausts to fit on my Peugeot Speedfight 2 100cc but the only one that I found is a cheap one called tecnigas. I need to change the exhaust because there was a new engine put into the ped and the 50cc exhaust it had before is restricting its hole power. Do you know any good racing exhausts that would fit my Peugeot Speedfight 2 2stroke which will give it a bit more speed and acceleration.
    Thanks Marios

2. Mark Emerson Trentham

Mark Emerson Trentham Well Known Member. Staff Member

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    PM tuning,Leo Vince,Gianelli,Doppler,there s few out there.;).

3. The Messenger

The Messenger Active Member

links to these exhausts that are actually in stock would of been useful :)

ive had a quick mooch on the internet and all I can find in this country (that is actually in stock) is the Tecnigas exhaust.

The best i could come up with is a Doppler S3R on the Scooter Attack site in Germany

https://www.scooter-attack.com/dopp...r-100-without-type-approval-cgn368363-39.html

4. Ethan Thompson

Ethan Thompson FoxyT

Rides:
    Speedfight 2 100cc
    I am currently suffering with this problem, I used to have a 100 and used a tecnigas type r exhaust but it was lound and not E marked so would have to put the standard exhaust on to pass an MOT, ive recently bought a speedfight 100 with a few problems cheap, just had a fresh top end rebuild and a new chrome exhaust for 70 quid off ebay runs great but is really loud. And is starting to be a nuisance. Im looking for a E marked exhaust but cant get hold of one that fits. Ive seen a couple for the vivacity 100s which should fit but don't want to part with £100 just incase. The exhaust it came with looked standard but on inspection it had melted the side casing and melted the fab a little which was causing over heating problems

5. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

Can you not just repack the silencer?

Rickard Pingol likes this.
  6. Ethan Thompson

Ethan Thompson FoxyT

Rides:
    Speedfight 2 100cc
    Im going to attempt it hopefully it will silence it a little i took the silencer off it and its not been packed very well so going to order some tonight and hopefully get it this week ive had to bolt the old original exhaust back on ive read on some other forums its better to pack with 4 stroke wadding so going to try that. I did notice when I put the old exhaust on it was still quite loud (nowhere near as bad) I changed the filter and used a clear sealant around my airbox and that seemed to reduce the noise alot. Any recomendations on packing? Seen some stage 6 stuff thats not on a sheet, and some yasuni stuff that is, aside from it barley being packed the exhaust seems great good power gains from a change and a upjet almost had 70 but then died for a 10 minute break due to over heating...

7. Damjan

Damjan Active Member

Rides:
    Baotian Falcon 50R
    To make the exhaust more quiet open the silencer and drill much more holes, then pack it back nicely and it will be much quieter, if u want it to be totally quiet just make custom one longer one and more holes and it will be the most quiet:)

8. Ethan Thompson

Ethan Thompson FoxyT

Rides:
    Speedfight 2 100cc
    Used to do this to pitbikes when I was a kid, stab a load of holes in the back and take the air filter off for abit more kick, used to make them real loud because we didnt re pack them it was just for some extra air flow. So if i do that to the exhaust and re pack it should work? Ill try that out are the holes best at the back of the silencer or down the middle?

9. Damjan

Damjan Active Member

Rides:
    Baotian Falcon 50R
    Here i found this picture for example i marked the red dots, just drill where u have space to make as most holes as u can, all the way from back to front, also when u pack back first put a metal wash sponge (for dishes) and then put your normal exhaust wool, it will prevent it from burning it.
    stuff 033.jpg