how do i take off a restrictor for a peugeot v click 50cc

Discussion in 'General Tuning' started by mapex120, Jun 30, 2008.

1. mapex120

mapex120 New Member

how do i take off a restrictor for a peugeot v click 50cc. Pictures would be helpful too

2. Mehmet

Mehmet Active Member

Rides:
    AUDI A3
    There is a plate on the vario you have to take out... baiscly take the varioator off and the plate is screwed on to the vario... or it could be a washer but i think its a plate on the vario on the peugeot engines....There is a guide on pug-club.com

Ill try find for you.

3. mapex120

mapex120 New Member

hi

HI im not sure what a vario is im new to scooters

4. eddo241

eddo241 Member

Rides:
    NEOS
    VARIATOR LIKE A BIG DISC WITH ROLLERS ON

5. mapex120

mapex120 New Member

what do i need to do

so what do i need to do, i have been told there may be upto 3 restrictors on my bike. alls that i want is just to go faster on it not 30mph

6. Crana

Crana Active Member

Don't know anything about these bikes but there will be one in the exhaust and one in the variator and not sure if it has anymore...

7. RojAEROX

RojAEROX New Member

my mate cut the green cable that was wrapped round his cdi and his went a load quicker. id avoid fucking around with them though tbh

8. capri dave

capri dave Active Member

The v-clic is restricted in the variator a plate/ring that has to be removed...

possibly in the exhaust, if no resonator tube can be seen, look for a washer in the header..

Also the cdi is restricted, snip and tape up the green wire that comes out the cdi and loops back in again ;)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

pictures and info from pug-club