Honda NSC50R to 110 conversion????

Discussion in 'Scooter Projects' started by Retrostu, Dec 18, 2017.

1. bartski

bartski New Member

Electrical connection on the 110 loom obviously fits that injector. It's the fuel line which didn't quite fit the injector. The quick connector did fit the diameter and made the seal but it had the clip that secures it in different place. In the end I just wrapped zip tie around the fuel line and injector so it doesn't come off. It's still there 1500 miles later

2. Freddofred

Freddofred New Member

I think I get it buddy are you able to send a photo of the fuel line and what you did just to be assured of what your saying?

Thanks again buddy appreciate it.

Just to confirm though the 50cc loom in terms of the engine side of things is different obviously the ecu is but like I can't use the 50cc loom onto the 110cc engine right?

Thank you

3. bartski

bartski New Member

Loom from the 50cc is slightly different from 110cc. It's missing connection for the air inlet temp sensor and engine temp sensor (also needed for ecu reset)
    Connections on the throtle body are also different so you need 110 loom or rather half of it(engine loom only) Picture from the top of the engine bay is at the begining of the thread, you can see a zip tie on the injector.

4. Freddofred

Freddofred New Member

Thank you so much for all your help buddy really appreciate it, last question just to confirm I have a 50cc honda vision to convert to a 110cc I'm taking it nscr50cc is the same lime ot doesn't matter cos I just has a look at nscr50cc looks so different from the normal honda visions 2011 to 2016

I have a honda vision 2013 50cc to convert to a 110cc from a honda vision

5. Freddofred

Freddofred New Member

Attached Files:

6. bartski

bartski New Member

Mine is NSC50R in repsol colours and they don't do that shape with 110cc engines so I would say as long as it is pre 2017 it should be fine.

7. Freddofred

Freddofred New Member

Hi buddy another question sorry, will I need a whole complete loom or does the loom split into two and I only need the engine loom with ecu ? Or will I have to complete loom and run it through the whole bike clocks indicators so on so on ?

8. bartski

bartski New Member

Loom splits into two and you need the engine side only. There are two multi pin plugs and one single wire if I remember correctly that join to the front loom.

9. Freddofred

Freddofred New Member

Another question buddy the spark plug and the voltage thing thats on the other end does that need to be changed or can I use the 50cc one?

10. bartski

bartski New Member

HV coil is the same. Spark plug not sure you have to check the part no, my 110cc came with spark plug and I never took one out from my 50cc to compare.