honda dylan ses 125cc

Discussion in 'General Scooter Discussion' started by swrk, Apr 24, 2017.

1. swrk

swrk Member

im looking for somone who has one or knows alot about them ? to talk about making it go abit faster im only looking to go about 75 id be happy with 70 i can do about 65 on a good day but can do 62 all day everyday but its abit slow getting there can anyone help ?

2. Tamiyacowboy

Tamiyacowboy Pippa's Owner

Rides:
    Piaggio Skipper
    rollers and a upgraded variator.

malossi multivar 2000 or a polini HS variator.
    then once that is installed its a little fiddle with some different weighted rollers to get what you require. the modified ramp plates will allow the motor to hold its rpm more smother and they tend to have a slighly better angle on the face of the variator allowing belt to ride a little higher, the rollers will fine tune when the vairator opens on the rpm lighter rollers often give a better pull away but can drop to end speed a little, heavy rollers can extend the top speed a little but untimatly mean your pull away is slower and more laboured. so you need to play with roller weights to find the best balance for you.

3. swrk

swrk Member

Well I've just ordered some 7.3 grams so I'm going to but half of them and half of the standard see if that helps plus I got a performance sparkplug and coil lead on the way will that help ?

4. Tamiyacowboy

Tamiyacowboy Pippa's Owner

Rides:
    Piaggio Skipper
    you will find the sparky and coil will help with cold starts.

3x lighter rollers and 3x stock rollers will pull down the rpms a bit so you should find the pull aways a bit quicker to. see how it goes if your still not happy the other upgrade is the variator to a high speed version ( malossi/polini)

5. swrk

swrk Member

Thank you