hi to all ,3 busted scooters ,

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself...' started by Ian Robinson, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Ian Robinson

Ian Robinson Member

hi all ,bought a few high milage scooters and want to fix them up and get mobile ,had motorcycles for many years but getting into scoot ,bought a stolen recvered beverly125,then while waiting for the body parts to fix it up{the parts that get smashed when they get stolen}i came across a scarabeo,and the guy said do you want two ,so now i have three ,thebeverly is almost ready to go ,it had no transponder key but i found a guy on ebay doing bypass cdi system ,then the glove box panel came up on ebay for only £25,waited 8 month for that,i am reconditioning my 2002 aprilia scarabeo 2002 125,it needs a new head gasket and camchain,fitted the headgasket,problem is i forgot to set up the valve timing before i started,now i dont know where the valve timing marks are ,have got a haynes piaggio workshop manual an aprilia 250 one ,bought one for a 150 {more of a service manual and no use]does any body know where i can get a workshop manual or do you know what the timing marks are,i wish id checked out the marks before i pulled it down but i steamed in,thanks ian

Attached Files:

2. milo2025

milo2025 Trip to Trumpton

3. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

Depends on whether you have the Rotax engine or the Piaggio engine in there, they changed in late 2002/2003

4. Ian Robinson

Ian Robinson Member

Its the rotax engine,