Hi I'm new piaggio zip "street racer" project

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself...' started by Decpike123, May 12, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Decpike123

Decpike123 New Member

Hi guys I'm new here and I would say to the scooter industry I did have one but it was simply for commuting and not tuned in anyway. I've always preferred my yz250 but now I have sold it I have decided I would rather somethink fast road or fastish haha for what it is as its nearly summer and a few mates have got peds for summer so here it goes am 16 I have abit of knowledge on mechanicals etc I've bought a piaggio zip 2006 I'm trying to do it on a budget I've bought it broke but it does start but the carb floods I have stripped the carb and the float is shattered so it doesn't float haha but I know that's all that's wrong any ideas like paint on the cheap or simple cheap miss or even free stuff I can do comment if you've got a zip I'd like some influence

2. Decpike123

Decpike123 New Member

.... This is how I got it but I've only had it 1 day and it's change slightly

Attached Files:

3. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

Whats your budget

4. Decpike123

Decpike123 New Member

Well depends bud I want to do stuff that's free just like visual things tidying it up tbh it's got a stage 6 exhaust a polini 70 kit it's had the rollers done an jets

5. Mark Emerson Trentham

Mark Emerson Trentham Well Known Member. Staff Member

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Welcome to the Forum.:).
    running a 4t 2006 for the commute .;).

6. Decpike123

Decpike123 New Member

Thanks bud I've been meaning to ask what are the 4 strokes like ?