Hi, I’m a grandad who’s still a kid at heart. Hoping for help with Xiaomi365

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself...' started by Doug G, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Doug G

Doug G New Member

I’m trying to fix my granddaughters Xiaomi 365pro scooter. I purchased and installed a new motor controller and dashboard kit but am still encountering a problem.
    When I switch on I press the throttle and the wheel just judders and everything switches off. I have to leave it for a few minutes before it will switch on again.
    If I spin the wheel manually the mph shows correspondingly.
    If I disconnect the 3 coloured motor wires and reconnect them in a different order G-G Y-B B-Y the wheel runs continuously until I increase power or put any load against the wheel.
    When I first switch on for an instant the first of 5 lights on the dashboard is red instead of white.
    I have tested the battery and it reads 42v.
    When I switch on using Throttle, brake and power a code appears in the mph digits of 9E which may well be 36 upside down.
    If anyone has any advice I would be most grateful.
    Thankyou in advance.
    I will hopefully now add some pictures to demonstrate

Attached Files:

2. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

36 is a fault code

36 – Battery temperature sensor error or device is overheating

3. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

4. Doug G

Doug G New Member

Thankyou for replying, you pointed me in the right direction. I have now got the scooter up and running. The red LED still appears but I have an extremely happy Granddaughter now.
    To the Forum, thankyou for allowing me to post a question. I will say the site is a little difficult to navigate to a first timer but it’s done the trick.