Hi from sunny Bulgaria :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself...' started by SmileyFace90, Nov 6, 2019.

1. SmileyFace90

SmileyFace90 New Member

Hey guys! Greetings from Bulgaria! Im going back on 50cc mopeds after a long pause. Soon ill do 30y but they are so much fun to ride and work on. I have an NRG MC3 LC for nearly 12 years (last few it was in boxes). Recently i put it together with little upgrades but the looks on it was not good and feels like a little outdated so i decide to buy somethin newer and good lookin (as an Piaggio fan) i found and bought an low milage and good lookin stock NRG Power DD. I was in love!!! But it was too good to be tru. Few weeks later and only 200mile on it an old *%$^ decide to go the wrong way and the NRG finish in the car.. i finish a good 10 or so meters after it. So the scoot now is this condition (pic 2). I decide to put it together from scratch. The way is going to be long but why not fun :D Ill be glad to find some new friends and chat about this loving hobby :D I know this forum for years.. and learned alot! I know im in the right place.

... a few pics before
    1.jpg
    after
    2.jpg
    and the MC3 :D :D maybe ugly but it goes strong!!! This is another project for Scooter Cross build :)
    3.jpg

milo2025 likes this.
  2. milo2025

milo2025 Trip to Trumpton

Greeting to Bulgaria from a wet and windy UK and welcome. Good photos and yes you're definitely in the right place - the best scooter forum in the world! Unlucky to hear about your incident with the old driver going wrong way but at least you're okay and it'll definitely be worth it when project's finish. Out of interest do you guys drive on the left hand side of the road like us brits?

3. SmileyFace90

SmileyFace90 New Member

Yeah i was ok.. after a few months :D We're LHD. But we drive alot of used RHD UK cars because they re half to 1/3 of the LHD price. Converting RHD to LHD is another hobby here :D :D :D

4. milo2025

milo2025 Trip to Trumpton

Yeah I bet it is!

5. Mark Emerson Trentham

Mark Emerson Trentham Well Known Member. Staff Member

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Maybe ugly but it goes strong,hahaha -
    always good to know your ped.:).
    Wakes other peeps up ;).