hi from portsmouth

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself...' started by jim231187, Mar 6, 2017.

1. jim231187

jim231187 Member

Hi im jamie from you guessed it portsmouth. Been into scoots scince I turned 16 always fixing my mates bikes up etc. Now 29 have a full license have a Bandit but still love riding scoots so much fun!! Heres my fleet bought them all as wrecks/non runners and got them all back on the road. Bought another since and sold the neos due to lack of space lol.

Attached Files:

2. twodogs

twodogs Active Member

Rides:
    scooters
    do you ride them all from time to time

3. jim231187

jim231187 Member

Im insured fully comp on the bandit so can ride all of them, I gave the elyseo to my brother to ride to work on, the nrg my nephew uses (I sprayed it stickered it to his taste) they both live in my gaarage though.The lead only I ride I love that little thing! and the neos I just rebuilt the motor and a Few other bits and sold it the other day. I have a2009 nrg dd now to take its place in the middle of fixing that one up it needs alot of work keeps me busy :)

Mark Emerson Trentham likes this.
  4. Delon

Delon New Member

Hello I'm delon, since u know about bikes I wanted to know if I could mount a 125 typhoon an a 50 ludix.....My observation is that the engine mount is different...My 50 ludix mount is up while the 125 typhoon mount is down what do I do?

5. jim231187

jim231187 Member

Update, garage got broken into they smashed the roof down took my scoots :-( so I dont have my little fleet of fun anymore and ive given up my garage as they keep trying to break in all the time BASTARDS!!!

6. Delon

Delon New Member

Ooh I'm sorry to hear that.OK kool

7. Mark Emerson Trentham

Mark Emerson Trentham Well Known Member. Staff Member

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Know the feeling 'bout the SCV,have 3 & more spares than you can shake a stick at.!.
    Sorry to hear about your garage.:(.

8. moonmonkeyz87

moonmonkeyz87 New Member

hey im in portsmouth aswell although dont have full licence yet and when i do get it i plan on getting yamaha tmax

9. Buzz

Buzz Active Member

Sorry to hear about your garage break, keep an eye open round Paulsgrove area, a few known bike thieves are from round there. Bike and scooter theft is huge in portsmouth and gosport at the moment.

10. Kriskeogh

Kriskeogh Member

That's terrible that's happened, feel for you mate