Help threads - one thread only would help, guys...

Discussion in 'Comments / Feedback / Suggestions' started by Merlin, Dec 26, 2013.

1. Merlin

Merlin Old School Biker

Rides:
    2007 TKR WRC 50
    I'm not a Mod on here but I am an Admin on another website and I know how frustrating it can be when you need help, but can you PLEASE just ask in one thread, instead of spamming the board with "Please Help Me!" posts?

It make life difficult for those of us that try to help you, as we aren't sure exactly which thread to reply to and we lose track of who has said what in which thread, so we lose the plot as to how your situation has moved on.

Please - one thread should be all you need and we can all group huddle in that one thread, instead of us answering separate threads and confusing one another.

2. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

i agree, and can people PLEASE post in the right section!

Mark Emerson Trentham likes this.
  3. Merlin

Merlin Old School Biker

Rides:
    2007 TKR WRC 50
    ARRRRGHHHHHH!!! NOT AGAIN!!!

Stop it!! Stop it, now!! One post is enough - you know who you are... Eleventy posts, all copied and pasted into different sections saying "HELP ME!!!" won't get you help any quicker and to be honest, come across as being whiney and impatient and may put people off from helping you.

Mark Emerson Trentham likes this.
  4. Mark Emerson Trentham

Mark Emerson Trentham Well Known Member. Staff Member

Rides:
    NSC110/ ET2.
    Name + shame I reckon,
    seen it about-
    like someone seems a blitz attack,is going
    to take the problem off their hands,an by some
    miracle.fix it,
    instead of them doing something about it.......

5. Stig

Stig Well-Known Member

Rides:
    EXUP1000
    It'd also help if the threads were titled correctly

No point in saying "HELP ME"....

members need to know if its a "starting issue with a speedfight2".

Then if they are able to help out they'll reply to the post. If a member has posted and not received a reply its probably due to the readers not being able to assist AND at least give folks the time to reply. If theres only been a few mwmbers logging in in the last couple of hours then theres less chance the problem will have been addressed

...lots of read posts but no responses...its NOT personal!!!

Dwaine and Merlin like this.