Help NRG POWER

Discussion in 'Newbie Scooter Tuning' started by jamesbuigues, Sep 12, 2016.

1. jamesbuigues

jamesbuigues New Member

Rides:
    NRG Power DD 70cc
    My NRG is all standard apart from Stage 6 rep pro exhaust, and (just put in today) Stage 6 Street Race 70cc (LC)
    It has 4.5Gram rollers and is completely unrestricted apart from the cdi (10,000rpm)
    Before the 70s kit i had a 65 jet in and it was perfect, now with my 70s my mate put a 90 jet because its all he had so he took of my airbox. With no airbox lid/cover and no filter it ticked good but bogged when throttled so adjusted needle and still same. With airbox all sealed but with no filter it wasnt as good ticking but it ran properly but it had a really big delay, about 8,000rpm it kicked in.
    We know the jets too big, we think its about a 71 i need, anyone have any idea before i buy one?
    Also, anyone know why theres a huge delay of the line? is it because the jets too big?
    I dont really want to buy much more now so I'm trying to compromise as much until i get paid.
    Thanks.

2. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    stickthe 65 and the airbox back on your bike.... it will need roller ajustment for the airbox removal, you dont really have to upjet much for a 70 kit, the typh 80 is more cc with a 62 main jet. your 65 is fine