[HELP] Honda NH100 Tuning

Discussion in 'Maxiscooter Tuning' started by sidddubey, Feb 20, 2009.

1. sidddubey

sidddubey New Member

Hey,

Recently registered on the forums so am a newbie here on the forums..

I own a 2006 Indian Honda Dio 102cc 4 Stroke which i ahve found resembles the Honda Lead 100cc in the UK... I am looking to modify it but cant really find any aftermarket parts for it in my country so i have little knowledge about them but i do have a fair bit of knowledge on engines as i am a 3rd year mech. engineering student..

Heres whatever info i could gather from the internet about it:
    http://www.iloveindia.com/bikes/honda/dio.html
    If anymore info is required, ask here, i may be able to get it for you..

Right now i have a K&N RC1060 Air filter fitted in it and i've got the jetting done to ensure proper fuel/air flow..

Recently, i was searching the net for some aftermarket parts for my dio but am really confused as to which will fit and which will not..

I have a feeliing that Honda Lead aftermarket parts can fit on my engine.. i searched for my engine name and found its called Honda NH100 engine.. maybe this can help you guy a bit..

I have ordered a Race CDi from EBay which is built for 50-100cc engines so am guessing it would work, what are its advantages/disadvantages?.. i want to change the carburetor in my Dio so can you suggest which one can i buy and if any more parts are required for a perfect switch, also wanted to change clutch..

Basically i want to increase acceleration and mid range without compromising too much on the top end.. suggest me which parts i could buy and from where on the internet.. also suggest parts for increasing top end and mid range and where i could buy them from..

I would be grateful to all of you if you guys can help me tune my Dio.. i've been looking to find answers to all these questions for over an year but was'nt very successful .. please help

Sid