Hello from devon uk

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself...' started by 2t sean, Aug 13, 2017.

1. 2t sean

2t sean New Member

Rides:
    Yamaha aerox 1999
    Hello all, im sean from devon in the uk,
    Iv been a keen petrol head and 2 stroke enthuiast for over 10 years, owning a veriaty of scooters, quads, scrambelers and cars.

Back in 2010/2011 i had a brand new piaggio nrg power DD lc, which underwent a huge transformation from new into a completly custom 70cc scooter in with colabiration with stage 6, which had a fully made and handbuild engine from stage 6 and all assiciated parts, it was my last 2 stroke project which later got sold to a very nice guy in poland who is using this scooter as his race companion in his local race series and still is competing very well after of course several re-builds.

Iv now decided to get back into the scooters and buy an old 1999 yamaha aerox 50 lc and gonna do a full nut and bolt build on this one over the next couple months with the new 94cc malossi kit and assiciated parts, iv been in contact with a couple places for the best prices and once iv got everything together ill be posting some photos and descriptions of the full build, looking forward to getting back into 2 strokes again as iv spent far too much modifing cars these last couple years. Time for a change and back to scooters which is a hell of a lot cheaper.
    I will be using this scooter on the road for a bit of fun with a daytime mot and suprise a couple locals, and then going to the local 1/4 mile track for a bit of fun.
    I should have this build complete in a couple months if the wife allows :)

Thanks for reading
    Sean

2. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

Welcome!
    Looking forward to this

2t sean likes this.