Hanglong 50cc LB-50QT-16

Discussion in 'Pictures' started by JoJo, May 25, 2013.

1. JoJo

JoJo Active Member

Rides:
    Honda MSX
    Could never find Photos of these online so here are some if anyone is considering buying one.

IMG_7463.JPG IMG_7464.jpg IMG_7465.jpg IMG_7493.jpg IMG_7494.jpg IMG_7495.jpg IMG_7517.JPG IMG_7617.jpg IMG_7890.JPG IMG_7891.JPG IMG_7892.jpg IMG_7893.jpg

2. scootzmadness

scootzmadness Left the forum.

Rides:
    None.
    thats pretty much the same as the pulse scout, brilliant little scooters for the price

3. JoJo

JoJo Active Member

Rides:
    Honda MSX
    Paid £550 for this one :) was too slow though around my area (too many hills)

4. scootzmadness

Rides:
    None.
    had my scout for a while, wasnt the best but for a chinese scoot theyre pretty good, derestricted mine and got 40ish mph, lasted ages had well over 30k on the clocks before the dumb blonde gf bought it off me and killed it ! bet youre glad to be on a 125cc now though

5. JoJo

JoJo Active Member

Rides:
    Honda MSX
    I got 40mph with that Hanglong with it restricted...
    sold it more than I bought it for which was good lol
    but yeah as soon as I got that Jonway 125cc I was offffffff!
    sold that then, again more than I bought it for, and then got the Pulse Lightspeed 2 which I got now :)

6. scootzmadness

Rides:
    None.
    might get another chinese bike, 125cc this time though lol, gotta be able to ride 2 up though so dont know what im going for now, 40mph restricted :eek: :( me sad now lol, your one of the few that likes chinese bikes then lol ?

7. JoJo

JoJo Active Member

Rides:
    Honda MSX
    Well i've had 3 Bikes total, passed my CBT last year, 3 Chinese Bikes since then, 1 50cc and 2 125cc, never been on anything else so I guess im just used to them :)