Handlebar Suggestions

Discussion in 'Visual Modifications' started by JoJo, Aug 30, 2013.

1. JoJo

JoJo Active Member

Rides:
    Honda MSX
    I hate them.. its messy and ergh lol
    I want to get smaller Brake Master Cylinders, i've seen the Universal ones but not 100% sure they're compatible with the Bike and whether its alot of work putting them on? obv will have to get brake fluid and get the previous pipe onto it (which is bloody solid to get off the existing ones)

for some reason the person who had the Bike before me cut the lip off the left Cylinder which really annoys so defo want some new ones....

I didnt long buy new Levers though but the Universal ones I seen come with the Levers already which is a pain....

also the mounts that came with the Doppler cover were crap, again Universal but didnt fit onto my Bars properly, just bent the plastic so i've used cableties for now but again looks crap so need to find something suitable....

also the mount for Koso Speedo was crap as it would only fit on the top part of the bar making the Speedo rise high above the bar itself so I found 2 Bicycle light mounts and hidden the Speedo behind the Doppler cover but still want something abit more 'genuine' but cant seem to find anything...

I have the Stage6 Switch in Chrome but dont really like it as I have nothing else in Chrome as i've just taken off the Chrome Footplates that was on there as they were fading abit (and I think it looks better without them)

Any suggestions on what I can do with this whole section? I want the smaller Brake Master Cylinders but do you know whether they will 100% work on this? i'll then but the Mirror mount as at the moment its on my existing Cylinders, and then i'll obv need a quick action throttle but not sure which will work with my Bike.... but not sure what else to get etc... the cable sleeves I got at the moment are crap, want something abit more pro looking, like maybe the material likes ones (if you know what I mean)

http://www.donotlink-pedstop.co.uk/p-Universal_rear_brake_master_cylinder_with_lever-5901.aspx

http://www.donotlink-pedstop.co.uk/...lamp_–_to_be_used_with_10mm_threads-2397.aspx

http://www.pedparts.co.uk/search?q=throttle

IMG_2398.JPG IMG_2399.JPG IMG_2400.JPG IMG_2415.JPG

2. JoJo

JoJo Active Member

Rides:
    Honda MSX
    Thinking of getting these......

Stage6 Quick Action Throttle in Chrome to go with my Chrome Stage6 Switches
    Screen Shot 2013-08-30 at 13.47.53.png

Red TNT Bar to replace my Grey TNT Bar which is look abit ergh!
    Screen Shot 2013-08-30 at 13.48.03.png

Mirror Mount for the right Mirror (only use 1)
    Screen Shot 2013-08-30 at 13.48.26.png

Universal Brake Master Cylinders, smaller than my existing ones which I like!
    Screen Shot 2013-08-30 at 13.48.42.png
    Screen Shot 2013-08-30 at 13.48.47.png

Just hoping it all fits on good.

3. JoJo

JoJo Active Member

Rides:
    Honda MSX
    Just bought the Throttle... rear Brake (front it out of stock, typical)
    and Mirror Holder, red TNT Bar... plus some Aprilia stickers and red cable sleeves,
    will see how it all looks once its on, they better have the front Brake back in soon!