hampshire/portsmouth meets n rides

Discussion in 'Meet Ups / Events' started by InsaneONE, Feb 11, 2012.

1. InsaneONE

InsaneONE Active Member

Rides:
    aprilia SR 125
    looking to get a group of people from Portsmouth or near by to meet up and go for a ride. if your up for comment on here n let me know and when we have a few people that are up for we could set a date and all meet up and go for a ride around Portsmouth and Southsea and all park up along the sea front maybe. so...lets do it???

if you know of any meets already organised then let me know as would like to come

2. IceIceBaby!

IceIceBaby! yz125/ TTR250/ sold gilera ice

Rides:
    TTR250
    im from chichester way but id be up for it nd got a few mates that would come.. got a problem with my bike at the moment tho it seems to bike almost chocking its self and misfiring when it gets over 40.. if you go to the workshop ive wrote like a full thing about it.. but need help any ideas?.. maybe fuel stavation or compression problems?.. soon as its sort i can get some people together and ave a big meet

3. InsaneONE

InsaneONE Active Member

Rides:
    aprilia SR 125
    Yea sweet just re sprayed me sr n put it back together just gotta hope it passes the mot lol. I live in waterlooville so could meet you guys on ya way to southsea. How many of ya would be up for? With ya bike sounds like ya flot level is roung n not getting enough fuel.

4. IceIceBaby!

Rides:
    TTR250
    well havent touched my bike rode it today nd now its alright?.. lol no idea whats up nd well theres about 5 - 8 that i can think of all depends on wether it will go to plan, few of them on bikes.. cbrs, gsxrs but mainley peds.. il have to ask some people and arrange it, most of us are from chi, southbourne and some from bedhampton..

5. IceIceBaby!

Rides:
    TTR250
    may have a few more people not sure, gona have to have a look at my bike first tho, but lets us know when your thinking of.. and how many of you is there?..

6. InsaneONE

InsaneONE Active Member

Rides:
    aprilia SR 125
    You Might just have sOme dirt in ya carb. Sweet the peds 50s any 100s or 125s ect? Just me at the mo.

7. IceIceBaby!

Rides:
    TTR250
    yeh i think there was water in my carb.. yeah theres a few 125s most of the peds are 50s tho.. most of the 125s are bikes like cbr's and few others..

8. IceIceBaby!

Rides:
    TTR250
    you alright mate, you up for a meet when weather gets better.. bored of being stuck in the fucking house ahaa

9. Rhys Sadler

Rhys Sadler New Member

Rides:
    Speedfight 2
    i think if i knew a few people who were going on the ride then maybe i would come along and it would depend what day because i start my job this saturday but it would be great to have some people to meet up with

10. IceIceBaby!

Rides:
    TTR250
    were abouts you from?..

11. Rhys Sadler

Rhys Sadler New Member

Rides:
    Speedfight 2
    im from Havant so it wouldent take to long for me to meet up with any ride outs in portsmouth

12. IceIceBaby!

Rides:
    TTR250
    nice one, well i havent been out for quite a while now.. used to go out most nights with loads of us but most of my mates bikes are broke or theyve sold them soo kinda looking to meet up with some more people.. ive got a few mates that live in bedhampton and some from waterloovile we normally go out at night and ride up to cosham or southsea kinda way.. will have to arange something with my mates and let you know, you got any people you ride with?..

13. Rhys Sadler

Rhys Sadler New Member

Rides:
    Speedfight 2
    I currently dont really ride around with anyone just on my own but i know one guy who might want to go out on a ride with a few people and you know you say you know people with mopeds in bedhapton that is where i actually live i just say havant because its the havant area, do you know any who live on Glebe Park Avenue?

14. IceIceBaby!

Rides:
    TTR250
    lol dont know bedhampton to well.. the only place i can explain is i know one of em lives on the road were bedhampton train station is..

15. Rhys Sadler

Rhys Sadler New Member

Rides:
    Speedfight 2
    yeh i ride past bedhampton train station all the time and have done more times this month than any other.

16. IceIceBaby!

Rides:
    TTR250
    well im going on holiday this sunday, soo when i get back il call some people and let you know when were going out..

17. Rhys Sadler

Rhys Sadler New Member

Rides:
    Speedfight 2
    ok thanks it would be nice to meet some other people with mopeds

18. IceIceBaby!

Rides:
    TTR250
    yeah we always have a laugh, scared the shit out of a load of not being racist but indians that just come out of a mosque kinda church thing and i blasted my air horns right next to them and they shit it ahaa..

19. Rhys Sadler

Rhys Sadler New Member

Rides:
    Speedfight 2
    I think we know your not trying to be racist its just using the technical name for them and sounds like alot of fun :)

20. Rhys Sadler

Rhys Sadler New Member

Rides:
    Speedfight 2
    Well keep me posted for when you have planned a ride out, it gets abit boring going out on your own