Greetings from Costa del Newcastle

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself...' started by Renllek, May 9, 2017.

1. Renllek

Renllek Member

Greetings All,

Think i must be hitting a poor mans mid life crisis, cant afford to buy a nice car and do that up, so have settled for a well neglected 1999 Piaggio NRG Extreme instead :confused:

TBF it does not look to bad and so far the major parts to get it running again have only come to £130 but this is not including getting it to look nice, but can worry about this once i have her running again.

So all in all with the parts and the cost of the bike i have only been set back £230 so far!!!

Anyhow have always wanted a 2t scooter since my teens and now i have one :D

2. Sam phantom

Sam phantom Active Member

I know how you feel I got my scoot to take me back to my youth as well haha get a picture up! and because I love any thing with a engine and that 2t smell takes me back

3. Renllek

Renllek Member

well as you asked so nicely, here we go

20170510_082618.jpg 20170510_082627.jpg 20170510_082647.jpg

she needs a little work as you can see, but the parts are on order and should be here ready for the weekend.

Only thing that concerns me at the moment is that center stand, is the scoot supposed to lean slightly like that or the stand bent?

Attached Files:

4. Sam phantom

Sam phantom Active Member

Looks good, Stands bent and mine was the same I took it off and just got a side stand for it