Got myself an 09 tyh 50

Discussion in 'Scooter Projects' started by creamsodauk, Dec 10, 2017.

1. creamsodauk

creamsodauk Ped Ped!!

Rides:
    Runner 125 SP
    It’s been ages since I had a project. My last one was a 172 runner frame up and to be honest I sold it off as a project

So this time I have got a stock old shape typhoon 50 to toy with.

10k km on the clock. Owned by an old lady 2 Bart painted rear panels but otherwise original

Lots of ideas. Nrg wheels and forks, reparay, bar conversion, 70s, pre mix and so on. Will be purely a toy. I already have a daily bike and a weekend supermoto. So this is more a project Will slowly begin collection parts together. So I can strip and build it easier. Panels and wheels will prob be done in plastic-dip white and sky blue DCE287F4-BE4C-428E-B6FC-8F023E1DCD97.jpeg

Mark Emerson Trentham likes this.
  2. creamsodauk

creamsodauk Ped Ped!!

Rides:
    Runner 125 SP
    Very little done really only just made space in the garage for it. So I picked up some mc2 wheels for her, also replaced the rear light lens for clear with a red bulb.i Have removed the spoiler and filled the holes in t 33E3B5D9-FBE5-411D-84A3-8CFAD6E009DB.jpeg 9DB81ED7-2984-4E33-9B67-5A8959E778C7.jpeg he panel and trimmed the tail tidy down to flush with the light. I plan to run either a side mount plate or an ice bracket. I have also started the long process of sanding down the transmission cover

3. MARSH

MARSH Whooooo!

Rides:
    Piaggio Typhoon
    Mc2 wheels, I'm surprised you found them ! Have you still got the rear tail/mudgaurd/number plate mount?

4. creamsodauk

creamsodauk Ped Ped!!

Rides:
    Runner 125 SP
    No I used a dremel to cut the mudguard down so I could still use the rear light etc and not have any loose fairings or unwanted vibrations

The mk2 wheels came up by chance and where only a 20 min drive away. What a score!