Girls >: (

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by WOLFFY, Dec 8, 2008.

1. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    They're all cunts. EVERY single one of them. They're all out for the same thing.
    All they ever do is want want want me me me.
    I've getting sick and tired of it already!
    You can do everything fucking possible for them.... and they still want more.
    :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm:

Fuck 'em an chuck is what I'm gonna do from now on.
    Go back to my old ways.

2. Kieran

Kieran Active Member

Rides:
    st
  3. Burns

Burns Active Member

Rides:
    Aprilia sr50
    shits just come up with my ex, i caust her shaggin some lad in the flat and fucked her off (obviously) now shes lyin to that lad sayin she wasnt with me i was with her mate :confused: he foned me up the other week askin who i was n if i knew this girl, didnt think it was him! only found out two days ago it was him and whats goin on :rtfm:

fuck girls treat um like shit! thats all i be doin now and they seem to chase me more :D

4. chadz

chadz Member

best staying single,get fuk buddie or one nite stands lol

i have a girlfriend but she aint like my old girlfriends,as her own cbr400 and into her own image and different clothes to most women

but if it went to pot this,i would be single far a very long time

5. Jefr0-180

Jefr0-180 Active Member

You'll find someone, I mean, who can not like the wolfman!

One will come along, but every relationship has arguments big n small, just gotta let it go in one ear and out the other and carry on.

6. Mehmet

Mehmet Active Member

Rides:
    AUDI A3
    Fuck me jefro, had a tear drop off my eye.

7. DYS VTR

DYS VTR New Member

Rides:
    skanky cRaKwhoR3s
    jefro should be called the love man

8. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    no, not every relationship has arguments.. people are to quick to setle.. im the same, im a PCIKY fucker and i try wiht girls that dont live up to my std's... so ye, next time dont be all like "ye were goin out" see them for 3 months without it being official.. if they sleep about SO WHAT, if they cheat/lie/do your head in SO WHAT? then after 3 months of happyness good sex and complete trust without ANY risk you might be ready to settle down..

i speak from experience, and am NOT setteling down with any girl for a LONG time.. your just lying to yourself 99% of the time anyway ;)

9. Jefr0-180

Jefr0-180 Active Member

Lol helmet n DYS.

minor, I for one don't argue so just let them get on with it. There is very few relationships that don't argue, I don't know anyone myself but there will be. It could just be something petty not big massive arguements but there will be petty shit going on now n then.

Ya get experience in n out relationships n people get their opinions and learn from mistakes n that. But yeah makes sense what ya saying, I'm not one for settling straight away either, learn't from the past ;)

10. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    there are arguments in all relationships true... but like, once a month mabey... depends what you see as arguing.. or how bad you considder "an argument" as a disagreement isnt an argument.. and its not dropping disagreements that shows one of you isnt happy.. i know of plenty of couples who ive never seen argue/in a bad mood wiht each other. just 99% of relationships shouldent be happening LOL

11. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

wolffy aint you like 16/17 ??

fuck gf at that age, will never last anyways at like that age

just do what you want when you want and save the hassle. live your life a bit then settle down later on in life.

12. Jefr0-180

Jefr0-180 Active Member

Yeah that's what I mean't ;)

But yeah sometimes you hear off people propa arguing almost every day or good few times a week, n ya just think......why bother? Fuck offffffff lol.

13. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    that be me... ALOT... for many years....

fuck wasting younger years tryin to be grown up about relationships.. women are all slags at that age so make the most of it

14. frainey

frainey New Member

x2.

15. jj180

jj180 Active Member

Rides:
    Mrt 183/Vespa 300
    didnt even read any posts ater wolffys cause id start changin my mind but in a min gonna text mine, she turnt a bit weird as if shes going off track, always out not giving a fuck etc and she was literally a good girl shes even a virgin and yes i no she actually is. but been wit a bird for te last few weeks wo made me feel propa special always ringin me, havin a laugh not givin a fuck and even callin me a cunt like i call every1 else. so im gonna tell my bird we shuld have a bit of time apart. missed out alot but i8 feel so good when im with her and not bothered when i aint so see how it goes fuck it im still yung so crack on :D

16. frainey

frainey New Member

Shes your bird and shes still a virgin? :confused:arc:

17. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL jj the pedo

ur not right bruv, especially i you think any girl over 13 and half good looking is a virgin these days

18. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    You wanna no about arguments do ya???
    Speak to one7twoboi.... He will tell you ALL about arguments.

Basically, I wanna go out clubbing, she wants me to stay at home and spend time with her, which I don't mind, seeing as I spend almost every day with her.
    I missed out on Ann Summers night friday just gone, and missed out on DJ EZ last night, apparently it went OFF! >: (

19. shankz

shankz New Member

--- LINK

--- LASH

--- LEAVE

LOL, MY YOUNGER BRO WHOS 13, GAV ME DAT IDEA :pimp:

20. monty9120

monty9120 Active Member

Rides:
    Vespa gts300
    Compromise is the key :pimp: