Gilera 26bhp , was ZEST gilly, 2 stroke oil help

Discussion in 'Maxiscooter Tuning' started by LIVELY16, Jan 10, 2008.

1. LIVELY16

LIVELY16 New Member

hey
    i recently brought zest 26bhp gilly ported cases, hed and all the rest done to it , but it was low on petrol wen i picked it up off him and he gave me castrol 2stoke to put in the petrol(premix) and said dis would be fine to get me home , i swear your ment to use fully sinthetic. or would that be fine because i need to finish the full tank thats in the bike at the moment or shuld i drain it out and fill it up and put quility fully synthetic in.

2. tErr0

tErr0 Administrator Staff Member

Unlucky.

3. Nitro-Rhys

Nitro-Rhys Active Member

i seen videos of that bike on youtube, i agree with terro :msn1:

4. Daniel172

Daniel172 Member

5. Sw1fT

Sw1fT Active Member

Rides:
    200SX S13
    haha, seriously unlucky.

6. monty9120

monty9120 Active Member

Rides:
    Vespa gts300
    if he gave you shit oil expect it to have been run on it all its life

he sold his drag as well the things snapped in half or something :w00t:

7. jj180

jj180 Active Member

Rides:
    Mrt 183/Vespa 300
    niceeee whys he so special then

8. LIVELY16

LIVELY16 New Member

whys it unlucky and he said it was run on fully synthetic but to get me home he gave me that castrol shit , so wah shall i do drain it out or will it be ite for the remainder of the tankof petrol cos it premix. deres nothing wrong with the bike if thats wat you lot mean by unlucky, it mint and the forks are perfectly fine. but i see ware you lot are cummin from .

9. Sw1fT

Sw1fT Active Member

Rides:
    200SX S13
    nah, you really dont..

basically, the bullshit about fully synth all its life? lies.
    you could run it on the best oil in the world, wont stop it being what it is.
    its been ragged to fuck, its motor is probably on its way out hence why he's selling it. Half the parts atleast are nicked, the engine/frame numbers probably dont match up, i'd be surprised if the thing even has the right frame number.

10. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    in all fairness its the second gily he has had not the first.. i knew the old owner who had it from new and was well looked after. pannels are original if there the slightly scratched ones. engine was alan days second sprint engine built and only run a couple times.. thing still aint setup quite right but to my knowledge the engines not done too many miles as its hardly out. 54mm crank and full case job but the spare case he had with it doesewnt inspire confidence as there were bits taken out then refilled asif to say @shit, didnt wanna do that@ hence a new case i belive. engine mounts a little strange and it HAS overheatred a few times due to the electric waterpump not being turned on.

how much you pay in the end?

11. monty9120

monty9120 Active Member

Rides:
    Vespa gts300
    the panels arent original there 200vxr ones. i liked the old ones :pimp:

12. mario172

mario172 New Member

*whats wrong with semi synth oil? ive ran all my bikes on that
    *How has it been ragged to fuck? its done a few wheeles that isnt ragged to fuck mate not many bikes are ragged to fuck,
    *you cant acuse somone of having stolen parts on it
    *and my bike has a different engine in so does that mean the frame numbers dont match up?who cares that the dont match up!
    so leave this guy alone he has got a bike he is perfectly happy with and was asking for advice on oil, not for everyone to slat his bike :rtfm:

13. Sw1fT

Sw1fT Active Member

Rides:
    200SX S13
    once again, who the fuck are you?
    i can accuse it of having nicked parts, because the guy is a known theif.
    yeh it does mean the numbers dont match up, and on the v5 the numbers are...supposed to match up.
    how do you know it hasnt been ragged? its done more then a few wheelies i can tell you that, and why would you get a 26bhp bike if you werent gonna go fast on it? sit and stare at it?

14. mario172

mario172 New Member

so if u go fast on a bike it means its been ragged? :wtf: my bike gets ragged everyday then, so i can acuse u of robbing some guys bike of the forum,you always come on here to look at nice bikes and rob them :wtf: can you just stop arguing and help the guy with the OIL QUESTION he asked about

15. Sw1fT

Sw1fT Active Member

Rides:
    200SX S13
    that oil is fine.

16 posts and already your giving off a shit impression, can tell you're gonna last long.

16. mario172

mario172 New Member

you have 1635 posts and still giving of a shit impression and your still here :D to be fair i fort this would be diff from the other crappy forums but its still just arguing :rtfm:

17. LIVELY16

LIVELY16 New Member

ive looked at the frame number and it all matches , but there is 1 thing that i would question , the casings are brand new , but no engine numbers but it hasnt been filed off , so if i get pulled and theres no engine numbers, id get knicked wont i so what do i do , and by the way i got receipts for most parts including the casings and he did blow a cylinder when his mate rode it forgetting to turn the cooling switch off but has had a brand new cyclinder on it as minor said , and it only has done roughly 500 miles. i wouldnt of brought a bike with stolen parts , i aint stupid , cos if he ripped me off i woulda caved his hed in . MINNOR i paid 1500 for it in the end.

18. Sw1fT

Sw1fT Active Member

Rides:
    200SX S13
    if i was giving off a shit impression would i still be here? maybe im giving off a shit impression to you because your over opinionated and have to jump in at every oppurtunity, you are new here, learn the ways before you start commenting a load of shit which you know nothing about.

this forum is different, the reason its different is because people like you dont usually last long.

19. wobbly_trials

wobbly_trials Active Member

Rides:
    RD350, SR125, ICE125
    ok i don't really get what youre saying, but if youre saying you payed £1500 for one of Zest's old bike, all i can say is lol.

hope it goes ok for you. i've seen his drag and that was somwhat to be desired.

20. Sw1fT

Sw1fT Active Member

Rides:
    200SX S13
    ahh thats ok then, its just ive seen a couple of his old bikes go along with his old motors and theyve been pretty mashed or had parts which have been nicked, but he puts a BHP and the word psn delerium tuned in it and they sell..

engine cases all come with numbers as far as i know.. so something must have happened, have a scout around though because new cases might have them in different places. and yeh, that does rhyme ;)