Gazells Rizla Runner Stolen!! FOUND!!!

Discussion in 'Scooter Related News' started by skatergod, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    ah thats fucking sick mate, just goes to show,locks dont stop determination to nick something ;)

:banana:

2. Jefr0-180

Jefr0-180 Active Member

It don't suprise me it got nicked mate, can't seem to have any nice runners these days without them being nicked, hear of it all the time now. me for 1.

Glad you got it back, whatever condition its in, I bet your glad you got it back, I would be even if they just took the panels.

Trust me, yes they are. When mine got nicked, it was being rode about and then I heard of it being at pedshed in catford, then 2wheels in croyden. Parts have been on ebay. My bike has been totally split and it wouldnt suprise me if you saw it in those areas still.

3. monty9120

monty9120 Active Member

Rides:
    Vespa gts300
    the thing is in london you dont know who your dealing with

if they nicked it out of your garden they know where you live as well

if its little kids its a different story but its a big problem in london

4. jacksp

jacksp New Member

but it werent locked to anything.

5. kishan

kishan New Member

i agree, if you had chained it to something that cant be moved then the bike wouldnt have gone missing,but good thing is you got it back.

6. Nrg-Sam

Nrg-Sam Active Member

get an alarm! ive got one for £27off ebay, loads of features, it talks, you can press a button on the fob to set it off, excellent theft deterrent!

and chain your bike upto summat solid, i used to be exactly the same thinking itll never happen to me but once it does it makes you realise!

sort it out! :msn1:

7. skatergod

skatergod New Member

hes got it back :cool: just the front mudguard... ignition is fucked cause they tryed to start it aparently but he has started it and its just abit boggy....

8. haugh

haugh New Member

FULL TALKING VERSION

NON TALKING FUNCTION

ALARM DISC LOCK / PADLOCK

ALMAX

;)

9. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    thats wasnt my point, i never said that it being locked to anything wont stop anyone stealing it i meant locked as in any kind of lock, as it is usually a put off for small time theives. which it obviously was if it was found down the road with the lock still on.

10. jacksp

jacksp New Member

well no it didnt put them off because it werent locked to anything,
    so it was still easy for them to 'wheel it off' down the road.

might have been a different story if it was locked to something.

11. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a

12. gazell

gazell Active Member

got it back earlier folks..it deff want kids because as you all know runners weigh a ton and its been carried..im not stopping till i found out who done it..its someone from the shit hole of an estate over the main road from me..the bikes gonna be off road for a bit because im stripping it down to find the petrol leak thats been driving me mad for months..but god am i one lucky mother fucker...both my scooters (runner and vespa) are in the back garden now,,i had to push em through my house as i dont have rear access...im gettin a couple of anchors put in on the drive on the weekend plus a cctv kit.plus a floodlight and both bikes are being alarmed and then the cars gonna block them in in the corner...i'll deffinatly find out who did this tho..i know they smoke green becuase it was all over my clocks..and i know half the dealers round there..so its just a case of waiting for them to open there mouths..
    but on the plus side shes back and safe and shes awaiting the chrome pm59 to be fitted....

thnx to everyone who replyed and thanks ant for posting this up..appreciate it dude....
    and to everyone else who thinks that there padlock and chain will stop thieves..believe me it dont..get an alarm and anchor..ive learned big time

oh yeah and if the guy that stole the bike is reading this...your about to get beat up thugstyle LOL :bird:

13. capri dave

capri dave Active Member

nice one...a happy ending for a change!!

Too many Runners getting nicked imho!!

I built a home made bike shelter for my scoots...fully covered...Runner chained to an upright and a floodlight with sensor out side by entrance!!

But if they want it badly enough i guess they"ll take it!!!!

14. skatergod

skatergod New Member

shit im goin to get beat up :msn1: lol narr i would never do it :pimp: plus i dont know where u live since u moved :( but glad its ok mate the one bike i love to wheelie :cool:

15. Kieran

Kieran Active Member

Rides:
    st
    Yeah, kick them for the thugs init.

16. Nitro-Rhys

Nitro-Rhys Active Member

glad to hear u got it back, iv got anchor for my sr now and cctv 24/7, alarm. disc lock alarm, chain, and alarmed garage lol :D my place aint bad really jus kids but i aint taking no chances.

17. jacksp

jacksp New Member

i was replying to this for god sake.!!

ahh forget it, cba to explain again.

18. J-Nitro

J-Nitro Active Member

nice to see your runners back mate it really makes me think how lucky I am with the area I am in, very lucky it didnt end up like sams aerox, yeh spend your next pay check on security it will be worth it in the end

19. gazell

gazell Active Member

GOT 3 names of the lads that done it....thats all im sayin lol

20. alexsr70

alexsr70 New Member

put some chains on your tires and go for a nice long ride lol :pimp: