FUCK THE POLICE

Discussion in 'Videos' started by foxy-roxy, May 11, 2008.

1. foxy-roxy

foxy-roxy New Member

and yes i still think its the owners fault.the only reason why that dog atacked my bro was the fact that we use to hit it (not hurting it.and we was young)

2. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    like you said, the dog doesent know any better. you stil think the owner should get punished, but the dog be let off? owner should be sent to prison and the dog should be killed.

3. chadz

chadz Member

i dont really like dogs but thats harsh

and for these people sayin its a dog an animal

one word all i can say on this earth we came last on it

we have fuked around with wild life to much and dug up many grass and woodland areas its just silly how we came last and are fukin up animals well fair

:punk:

4. foxy-roxy

foxy-roxy New Member

exactly what chad said they have just as much right and maybe more to be treated fair.

5. MarksSpeedfight2

MarksSpeedfight2 Member

there doing there job, if there told to kill it because it bit someone then they should kill it.

owners fault not the dogs, the dog shouldnt be on the street on its own in the first place.

6. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    Bollox to the dog mate.
    Its a dog. If it completely savaged your face and ripped your nose off for no apparent reason you would be going fucking ape shit!
    My brother posted a letter through a door to have his finger ripped to pieces by a dog (Don't know what breed) and had to go hospital and have stitches in it. And he was fucking fuming!
    My mum had her nose ripped to pieces by a jack russell and had to have her nose rebuilt.... Imagine if that was your mum.
    A dog has a mind of its own at the end of the day. If I wants to attack some one it will.... The owner can only teach it to behave up to a certain level.

7. foxy-roxy

foxy-roxy New Member

what killing a dog because it bit someone.

let me bite you then the police can kill me

no thats not how things work so why should it be different for a animal because it cant speak and tell you its side of the story

8. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    You can try and bite me mate... You wouldn't get too far lmao.

Next thing, your gonna be complaining about little kids killing ants.....

9. foxy-roxy

foxy-roxy New Member

i was trying to make a point and no i dont wanna bite anyone especially you wolffy

and maybe i might start complaining about little children killing ants.
    i noticed that you wrote little kids coz as we get older we realise that its an ant we should leave it to get on with its life

10. Sw1fT

Sw1fT Active Member

Rides:
    200SX S13
    ok, every dog that WOULD be put down because it bit somebody/attacked somebody, now gets to go and live in foxy-roxys house

can see how long that would last

dog is a dog is a dog is a dog

11. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    fact is. Its a dog it does what it wants. it doesent quote work the same with humans foxy roxy mate. if you bit another human youd expect to be prosecuted and punished? like swift said you cant do that with a dog. the only way to protect the public is to destroy the dog. Just like if their was a superior species to humans. if i went and bit a lion i would expect to be alive much longer lol. A policemans job isnt to go round killing dogs. its to protect the public and if it means killing that dog to do so then so be it....its not a matter or principle (which is what your trying to apply) its a matter of fact.

12. Tom

Tom Member

The laws the law and the police were only doing what they must do. I'm sure they don't like having to do that. I've been pulled a few times, admittedly, the majority of times have been my own fault (no L plates mainly). But if its just a standard check, its took 10 mins, which is no big deal. Every time I've got away with whatever I've been pulled for, the usual "its your lucky day"! :D

As for whether or not its fair. A dog cannot be punished any other way (i.e. sent to prison or fined), so what else can be done? If its potentially a danger to others then is it worth risking a life? I don't think so.

I do think the owners are to blame also and there should be some kind of follow up towards them as well.

13. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    Couldn't of put it any better my self (Although I tried :p )

14. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

the owners are to blame and the dog shudent be killed,

any dog brougt up well will be nice.

like people all the low lifes and people that had bad child hoods that go stabing, killing people.

if the dog isnt shown any different it wont know different and will do with it instict to attact if it feels threatend.

and a dog dosent do what it wants it does what it is tougt or not tought.

dogs are very good pets.

15. foxy-roxy

foxy-roxy New Member

jaimie you said that a dog does what it wants but you train it to not wee or poo in the house,you train a dog to roll fetch lots of stuff.so really it comes down to the owner

16. Dann

Dann New Member

How the fuck does it come down to the owner for fuck sake...

You are starting to fucking irritate me now. Go get a job at RSPCA and fuck off.

[​IMG]

17. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

i am with foxy roxy on this one.

18. alex_1966

alex_1966 New Member

if a dog attacks someone put the fucker down , even if it was taught to do that you cant just have it running round biting everyone,

owners should be punished to but thats never gona happen, laws fucked up enough as it is

19. Dr MamBo

Dr MamBo Member

A dog is an animal, and at the end of the day any animal is capable of attack. When you share your home with any animal, that risk is always going to be present no matter how well trained said animal is.

Its sad that any animal has to be killed (I myself am vegetarian for that reason) but unfortunatly no one is going to devote their time or resources to looking after violent domesticated animals. Ive never heard of anywhere that cares for animals of that nature.

It amazes me how many people forget that we are also animals, albeit a bit more evolved (supposedly anyway, at least dogs etc don't torture and mutilate each other and film it to show to the world). Its all the same to me, if its alive then it deserves to be shown as much respect as I would show to any person. In an infinite universe were no more nor less important than a flea on a monkeys back somewhere in africa.

20. Kieran

Kieran Active Member

Rides:
    st
    X2

there still a wild animal at the end of the day.