FUCK THE POLICE

Discussion in 'Videos' started by foxy-roxy, May 11, 2008.

1. foxy-roxy

foxy-roxy New Member

2. Dann

Dann New Member

Personally, once a dog's drew blood, i believe it should be put down. Thats my opinion like it or hate it i don't care. I have a dog, hasn't attacked nobody and is harmless to anything and anyone.

If that dog has attacked prior to the video, how do you not know that the police don't know if the dog has rabies or will attack again, pepper spray would be ideal to putting the dog in a position where it will have a hard time to attack it if did.

I don't believe the police shot the dog 15 times either, i think that is highly bullshit.

But who knows, i don't know the laws in Sweden, nor could i care really.

3. foxy-roxy

foxy-roxy New Member

a dog doesnt attack its owner for no reaon.so if you think about it its the owners fault

4. Dann

Dann New Member

Firstly, i never said it was anybody fault

Secondly, your view on what the Police did was wrong.. So as a example :

You have a kid, your walking down a road and this dog and his abusive owner is walking towards you and your child... The dog has rabies, bites your child.. Yet you want to kill the police for killing the dog?

What the police done was right, the dog attacked somebody therefor it should be killed. The way they killed the dog was right aswell i don't know how Sweden handle the situation but i know the UK have those poles with the rope around the top to get control of the dog maybe over there they don't. Used pepperspray to put the dog out and killed it quickly.

Either way, your view on the way the police took control of the situation i think is wrong.

5. foxy-roxy

foxy-roxy New Member

what so if i attacked some one and drew blood there for i should be killed.
    NO!

6. Sw1fT

Sw1fT Active Member

Rides:
    200SX S13
    yeh your right

what they should do instead is take the dog to court and prosecute, then put it in prison.

IT'S A DOG FOR CHRIST SAKE

7. foxy-roxy

foxy-roxy New Member

shut your mouf you mug.why are you takin the piss
    btw its not just a dog.dogs could fink oh there just humans.so obviously were just humans aswel

8. Sw1fT

Sw1fT Active Member

Rides:
    200SX S13
    mouth*

it IS just a dog, a dog is a dog is a dog, its nothing more, its an animal and at the end of the day, our lives are more important.

dogs COULD thing "oh they're just humans" but chances are they dont because we are the ones who feed them and give them a place to live, they're the animals without opposing digits.

i rest my case.

9. capri dave

capri dave Active Member

ive seen too many kids and toddlers get their faces bitten by these kind of dogs :msn1:
    Hell ive been bitten by a german shephard and a Dobermann over the years :wtf:

I think if it was you or 1 of your family bitten by a dog, you would feel differently ;)

if a dog shows aggression towards humans and bites, the best thing is to have it put down!!

only my opinion though....what this has to do with scooters i dont know :msn1:

10. Burns

Burns Active Member

Rides:
    Aprilia sr50
    all dogs like that should be gassed, look at the fuckers that eat hat poor little baby

11. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    1. Its a dog, weather its the owners fault or not, the dogs at a stage where it will most likely see attacking as the right thing to do, theres nothing you can do, of you feel that strongly for the dog then its the owner you should want to kill. the dog only knows to attack and its aim is to kill. it should be killed. by any means necesary.

2. this whole fuck the police thing is annoying. hopefully over time people will grow up and see how much the police actually do for this country.

12. capri dave

capri dave Active Member

well said jamie...

i too am getting tired of all this anti police nonsense :msn1:

The police have a hard job to do, i wouldnt fancy it ;)

13. Dann

Dann New Member

i agree about the anti police thing.

14. foxy-roxy

foxy-roxy New Member

it differnet when you lot moan about oh the police pulled me over for no reason bastards(not sayin this to a specific person).not shure of what dog it is in the video but i know people with pitbulls(i sai pitbulls because they have a reputation)some are good and some are bad beacause the good ones are well looked after.in my own opinion i thinks its the owners fault.

15. Dann

Dann New Member

Your missing the point completely.

You made a thread directed it towards the police, but what they did was right? I understand that people love animals and i do love dogs but if they draw blood, they will continue to do it there is nothing you can do about that and the best thing is to put them down.

Okay, so they sprayed the dog with pepper spray and shot it with a gun? Would you rather them use those RSPCA things that grappel them around their neck to stop them breathing as they struggle to try and get out of it then go to the vets for the injection?

Look at the outcome, whether or not the owner beat the living shit out of the dog or not, the dog can't turn around and say what the owner did do. So it's a injured human being, and a dog roaming around with the taste of blood.

If the dog has injured one person, the likely hood of it doing it again is high, anybody comes near the dog or hits the dog for shouts at the dog it could turn around at bite them? I have my little cousin around today, and she was pushing, shouting at my dog but my dog doesn't even give two seconds to her it's not concerned as it knows how to behave.

What the police did in this video, was the best possible way for it to end period.

This has nothing to do with being pulled over by police because 99% of the time were pulled over for a valid reason, driving like cunts, no l plates, numberplates, no visible tax disk, young drivers with full licenses, bikers in groups they always get pulled over for standard checks. The police are doing there job and we can't moan about that.

They day one of your family or yourself that get biten by a rockwieler or something causes you to go to hospital, what your going to stand there and say " Don't put it down - Put the owner down as it's his fault he hasn't trained the dog right".

That's like when i was 15 stealing beer from my dad's cupboard and taking it down the local feilds to get drunk with my mates "don't tell me off, tell my parents off it's their fault they haven't trained me"

That is bullshit. This thread is bullshit.

Get over it.

End of.

16. capri dave

capri dave Active Member

ive never complained about being pulled by the police for no reason!!

but ive read plenty of posts in my time that go something like this:

"i cant beleive it, have the police got nothing better to do...i was giving my m8 a lift down the road on my ped, and because i had L plates on and was giving someone a lift on the back with no helmet, Even though he had his hoody pulled up....they pulled me"" arent the police wankers.....

make your own mind up ;)

17. foxy-roxy

foxy-roxy New Member

yh my little brother was attacked by my dog only because i was winding it up and yes we did take it the vets and had it put down.the nice way

not anyones problem they didnt train you

18. Dann

Dann New Member

You have stated so many times, that its the owners fault, yet the reason your dog bit your brother was due to you winding him up..

Your a fucking hypocrite, fuck off.

And if you think a small anesthetic that takes it's time for dog to kill over rather than a bullet to the head (fast and less pain) is the nice way to die think again.

19. connor

connor Active Member

police are wankers. i got arrested last night for the first time in my life (im 17). and it was all becuse a bunch of asian lads got lary an when we showd we wernt backing down they got scared an it went from there. an they cunts got me and 5 of my mate nicked! :rtfm:

20. Haresign

Haresign New Member

Rides:
    GPR50 + Peugeot 307
    I know you said you 'don't care' but tbh, how is it the dogs fault if it's brought up to be a crew little bastard, the dog knows no better,..... its a dog lol.
    Should be the owner that gets in shit.