finally, the sound of my homemade pipes

Discussion in 'Videos' started by scubabiker, Dec 29, 2013.

1. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

in all their v4 glory

enjoy!

2. Dwaine

Dwaine Member

Rides:
    piaggio zip
    me like

3. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

they pop and sometimes flame when i let off the throttle, they have e stickers, that means they are legal right? hahahaha this country rocks, no mot and so no construction laws on older bikes

4. GazD

GazD Active Member

sounds like a 4 stroke 125 mate,,,,,,,,give it some beans so we can hear that 750

5. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

the back tyre is wrong size and very little tread, it just spins, even in 3rd it spins, also its winter here, the roads can be covered in ice. when the weather is nicer i will get a good run up the mountain (theres a long straight where i once went full throttle over a crest, both wheels off the floor!)

6. GazD

GazD Active Member

so your riding around with a bold tyre on a 750cc superbike?,,,,,get a 'grip' mate

7. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

Its not bald, its just not got enough tread for me to ride fast, well within the legal limit and stuff

8. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

Oh the wheel feels out of balance too (hard to tell on a near vintage bike!) The front was horribly out of balance and the tyre was fitted wrong way round when I got it

9. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

you realise im a bike mechanic/dragster builder right? it only spins if i give it a load of throttle, my daily commute is 3km on a 40kmh limit, it sounds much worse than it is.

10. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

hahaha get a "grip" only just got that