Exhaust for MHR TEAM

Discussion in 'Scooter Tuning' started by Kossur, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Kossur

Kossur New Member

Hey guys!

Just out of curiosity.

I have Aprilia SR50 R with setup.

Cylinder: MHR team replica 70cc
    Crankshaft: MHR rhq
    Carb dellorto 28mm
    Exchaust yasuni c21
    MHR team inner rotor
    MHR reedvalve VL16
    Intake stage6 R/T
    malossi E13
    iridium denso iw34
    küünla piip: NGK cr2
    variaator: MHR multivar aluminium
    stage6 R/T torque spring
    Clutch stage6 torque control
    Clutch Bell stage6 R/T
    Reduktor stage6 18% pikem
    Ported crankcase

etc etc

Two tings.

First. I am wondering if there is a better exhaust available for this cylinder. What options do i have?
    Second. This cylinder is not very popular i guess because there is not much info to find besides few websites. What are the main differences with nowadays available MHR Team 2 and MHR team 2012?

Thanks

Martin from Estonia.

2. MARSH

MARSH Whooooo!

Rides:
    Piaggio Typhoon
    Look on Pedparts at there exhaust pipe test.

3. MARSH

MARSH Whooooo!

Rides:
    Piaggio Typhoon
    Look on Pedparts at there exhaust pipe test.

4. Kossur

Kossur New Member

Refer to it. I could not find this cylinder or nor this exhaust any tests. Thanks

5. Damjan

Damjan Active Member

Rides:
    Baotian Falcon 50R
    The C21 is the best and literally perfect for MHR Team,Polini evolution,stage6 racing cylinders etc...it was made for them, if u want better u can put C30 or Voca Combat but u need to port your cylinder.Your cylinder has 6 transfers and the MHR TEAM 2 has 7 also i think the exhaust port is smaller on the team replica.

6. Kossur

Kossur New Member

Ok thanks. Then i rather stay with C21 then. Would you say Team replica is similar to MHR Team 7T. I actually have 2 Aprilias. Other one have Stage6 racing with inner rotor and 24mm Polini Carb. It has 2Fast exchaust. Do you have any experience with 2fast exchaust with MHR Team?

I wanted to order a new exhaust (yasuni c16) for my other scooter with Stage6 racing cylinder. I have noticed that people tend to get very good results with S6 racing mk2 and Yasuni c16. Mine is also ported.

Last edited: May 10, 2020
  7. Kossur

Kossur New Member

8. Damjan

Damjan Active Member

Rides:
    Baotian Falcon 50R
    How can u get better results with C16??? C16 is weak exhaust it doesnt rev at all i would never use it on s6 racing your choice ...... The 2fast exhaust is close to C21 maybe few rpms higher you wont notice power increase.

9. Kossur

Kossur New Member

Welcome to conversation Damjan! Interesting. So far on the internet i have found that people would rather go with Yasuni c16 because it has more low end torque and is less noisier for street use. Well i am not driving them that much. Actually not really at all. I am more like building them for fun. Anyway so far i am found people saying C16 is excellent for S6 racing mk2.

10. Damjan

Damjan Active Member

Rides:
    Baotian Falcon 50R
    Dude i build my scooters for max performance not for less noise or to have more torque on lower rpm.......c16 on s6 racing is midrace and its weak midrace, i use the c16 on iron sport cylinder kits ;)

11. Kossur

Kossur New Member

True. Good point :D Just not maybe what i am looking for. I am happy with 1hp less but more torque in bottom end so i can get away faster.
    I am not drag racing. Which is perfectly fine if u do :D Good setup u have i see.

12. Damjan

Damjan Active Member

Rides:
    Baotian Falcon 50R
    It will be lots of hp`s lost but ofc if u like more bottom end and to be easier to drive go for it, everyone has different needs :)
    Also you get away faster with every exhaust the point is the carb and cvt need to be perfectly tuned to achieve that.

13. Kossur

Kossur New Member

Yes. Torque in low end. Hp in high end. If i lose 1-1,5hp in high revs but get away a little faster, then it suits for me better :) Thanks Damjan. Do you have a pic of ur scoot to add?

14. Damjan

Damjan Active Member

Rides:
    Baotian Falcon 50R
    I have in my post about my scooter u can check it, u will lose at least 5hp and u wont get away little faster if u dont tune it, i have C21 and i fly off the line its not the exhaust its the tune.

15. Kossur

Kossur New Member

by tune u cylinder ports and crankcase?

16. Damjan

Damjan Active Member

Rides:
    Baotian Falcon 50R
    No, carburetor & transmission(vario clutch etc.....).