Does this site need a "post or toast" policy?

Discussion in 'Comments / Feedback / Suggestions' started by Rockin'EZ, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Rockin'EZ

Rockin'EZ Active Member

Rides:
    '08 GY6 150cc
    I see lots of members, but few current posts.
    International posts are the most interesting, but your international members don't post.

This is the least active scooter site I am a member of. Why is that?

2. scootzmadness

scootzmadness Left the forum.

Rides:
    None.
    you've come on at the time of year when most people don't want to ride, picks up in the summer big time, yes there are more forums that are more active but its a fact that scootershack is one of the best, were the most helpful aswell, this is mainly a uk forum hence the .co.uk id like to see more international members also but sadly I think they go to forums specific to their country.

3. Rockin'EZ

Rockin'EZ Active Member

Rides:
    '08 GY6 150cc
    I understand now. I live in a place where it is scooter weather now.
    I will wait until more UK folks are "scooter active" later in the year.

The problem about international posts (like this one) is that we all have different weather.
    Scoot time starts at different time in different climates. It is close to 75F here. I can ride daily.

UK seems to be about 46F...
    I really want to talk to scooter riders outside the U.S. I should set my expectations to the riding weather in various locations. Not everyone lives in a desert.

Sorry for being an ass. I am a guy that dinks with my mechanical stuff all year long.
    It is a personal problem ;-)

Have fun when it warms up a bit where you live.

See you then.
    doc