DNA210

Discussion in 'Scooter Projects' started by DNA210, Apr 8, 2007.

1. DNA210

DNA210 New Member

Hi, thought i would post up some pics of my on going project, cut a long story short, bought a dna 125 from new and started buying performance upgrades, about a year later some1 pulled out on me took heavy front end damage and that was the end of that.
    driver admitted liability therefore i took all the malossi bits n bobs off my written of DNA and fitted them into a second hand 180 dna with the money i got from insurance/compinsation from the accident.
    so far the scoots spec is:
    210 kit, 34mm carb, cone filter, multivar, delta clutch, powercam,malossi valves & springs, malossi belt & rollers, malossi c.d.i, whoops disc,tail tidy cut back plate bracket, anodisedblue bolts all over,ragecarbon front screen,rage top yoke cover,er-6 mirrors,2 michelin golds, i used to have an NHRC end can aswell put the top end was effected to much to ignore so back on with the standard.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. nrgandy

nrgandy New Member

that would look the shiz if you polishe/chromed the forks frame and transmition case

3. Nitro-Rhys

Nitro-Rhys Active Member

how fast does that thing go? :D

4. DNA210

DNA210 New Member

i'm having trouble with it at the moment, i aint been able to get much over
    75 in the past few weeks & once it goes past 50ish theres a awful vibration you can feel through the seat which fizzles out past 65,
    this is bugging me as it used to pull 85 up the motorway every day to work,
    the most i've seen on the speedo was 92.
    I'm going to check the rollers/belt to see if theres an answer in there causing the drop in speed, if anyone has any ideas i would be greatful on the input.