Dilema

Discussion in 'General Scooter Discussion' started by wobbly_trials, Feb 13, 2007.

1. wobbly_trials

wobbly_trials Active Member

Rides:
    RD350, SR125, ICE125
    What do I do??

i have 6 bikes at the moment and am moving house in april and will only have room for 3 (4 at a push).

My bikes:
    RD 350
    SR 125 (2)
    CB100
    Derbi Senda
    Area 51

Realisticaly i have to get rid of 3 of them. the Derbi and the CB100 are the obvious candidates. however i'm unsure what to do with the 2 SRs, one at the moment is in complete component form, the other is my winter commute. I may have to get rid of either an SR or the area51 (which i don't really want to part with because i never finished tuning it)

:( really don't want to get rid of any of them as i wanted to mod them all in various ways. (apart from the RD)

your veiws would be appreciated.

thanks

2. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    obviouse choilce is one of the sr's.. if your torn between bikes theres no point having 2 the same now is there :D

3. wobbly_trials

Rides:
    RD350, SR125, ICE125
    yeah, then comes the original idea of having 2 sr's, one was gonna be a race rep/pretty bike and th other was gonna be my stunt/throw it down the road and not be bothered bike.

:wtf:

4. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    necesity breeds creation. you have to put your prioritys befor your wants. 2 of the same bike is pointless. make another stunner/race rep and stunt one of the sr's or vica versa.

5. wobbly_trials

Rides:
    RD350, SR125, ICE125
    yeah i suppose so. Hmm, then comes the other problem. the other SR is totally in bits and in need of at least £200 spending on it to make it run. do i flog the good SR and then pour the pennies into the other. 172 it at the same time?

6. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

Rides:
    et2 monster
    answerd your own question i think :D

7. wobbly_trials

Rides:
    RD350, SR125, ICE125
    yeah, kinda thinkin out loud, soo, keep 1 sr, the area51, the RD. that leaves me with another SR, a CB100 and the D-D-Derbi.

i can keep one at a push,

i like the CB because its got loads of torque and revs quite hard for a 4t (also sounds like a 500cc single).

i like the derbi because i poured every last penny i had when i was 16 into it and even made my own swing-arm out of 2 different ones to accomodate the SM wheels.

And well, i'll get rid of the other SR (the hack) or... do i sell the a51 and keep it?!?!?! - when i have a 125 running the 50 gets very little use.