crazy eyes caught me

Discussion in 'Videos' started by jj180, Jan 17, 2008.

1. jj180

jj180 Active Member

Rides:
    Mrt 183/Vespa 300
    lol thanks bit annoyin afta a while the sound but still love to turn off my music sometimes or defiantly when im in a tunnel, n yh monty i had fun beign acourier for 10 mins but i know id end up killin ym engine and sod the rain. in summer all of me n my mates took a nice ride straight through the city the atmosphere was ncie and i dread to say nice road as it was late afternoon definatly reccomend it lol

2. monty9120

monty9120 Active Member

Rides:
    Vespa gts300
    i go into london when its nice all the time. its so sick flying round annoying car drivers. we will do it this year for sure :pimp:

3. jj180

jj180 Active Member

Rides:
    Mrt 183/Vespa 300
    its a date

4. monty9120

monty9120 Active Member

Rides:
    Vespa gts300
    you want another date with me. i told you keep our personal life off the forum :w00t:

5. jj180

jj180 Active Member

Rides:
    Mrt 183/Vespa 300
    accident although if i remeber u didnt greet me properly at ace was not happ need a big huig n kiss lol o yh monty no more racing them bloody 50s

6. monty9120

monty9120 Active Member

Rides:
    Vespa gts300
    race lol i dont think so

7. Ciaran

Ciaran Active Member

JJ - I really need to get the bike working, i've got a few technical tricks i've kept bagged up that makes CE shake his head lol.

I'm not much of a fan of taking the piss at ASS, because of the number of wankers that do turn up.

Between us i'm sure we'll sort a spot out with a photographer and get some 1 in a line spreader wheelies going or something ;)

Hell, my girl can hold a camera.

8. jj180

jj180 Active Member

Rides:
    Mrt 183/Vespa 300
    lol itssss gooood we got all year to do it, can you wheelie for long stetches then

9. Ciaran

Ciaran Active Member

Yeah no worries. =)

I just gotta keep on it the whole time otherwise once it drops i have to slow right down to hoist it back up.

Man i can't wait to fix my bike.

I need forks =(

10. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    cieran i have some sr fork legs, jus tthe legs tho, bit rusty and pitted but they work fine, im gona be honest they wouldnt pass an MOT but they could get you back stunting, and give you extra time to find some decent ones

plus i got them free so i will do you a very reasonable price ;)

11. lol

lol New Member

yh looking quick u should get it dyno to find out watbhp u r running just from 172 carb and pipe

12. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    why? does knowing how fast it is give you more to wank over? 172 pm59 and 25mm setupo right should be around 23bhp... happy now?

13. jj180

jj180 Active Member

Rides:
    Mrt 183/Vespa 300
    lol there u go

14. lol

lol New Member

no i was just saying it looks very fast for wat its got done to it i was only sayin