Colour question ,what do i put on v5

Discussion in 'General Scooter Discussion' started by Tamiyacowboy, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Tamiyacowboy

Tamiyacowboy Pippa's Owner

Rides:
    Piaggio Skipper
    Ok so heres the colours

lime green , camo green , black
    camo green sprayed first , then a light dusting in certain areas with the lime green. then a fishnet mesh stretched over and a total black spray coat.
    effect leaves a kinda snakeskin look, but what do i register it as on colour change on the V5 . do i put black or black and green ?

second colour.

i spray a full on black, then add a chameleon flip flop yellow to orange . again what do i put on V5 , cameleon flip ? yellow orange ? yellow and orange ? ....... hard this is in one light its going to look yellow but a slight angle change the colour flips to orange .

anyone have ideas or knowledge on colour registration and what i put on V5

please n thank you

2. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

The major colours, i.e green/black.
    Although they do prefer them to be just one colour (its hurts their brain to put multiple colours on a form) they will accept a majority of the 2 main colours.
    Including a photo of the bike with the new colours also helps, saves taking it for inspection

3. Tamiyacowboy

Rides:
    Piaggio Skipper
    thank you stevep

say i was to hydro dip the whole scooter in a red or golden snake skin , how would i register that colour change or would i have to being its a huge decal in theory, or would it be the same kind of thing taking the two main colours and throwing in a picture of said scooters colours scheme

4. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

Theoretically the same; the two major colours, plus a photo for good measure and let them decide what they want to put on the V5

5. Tamiyacowboy

Rides:
    Piaggio Skipper
    Fantastic Stevep . found a really nice black and white croc skin , and a realy nice yellow snakeskin , i think with a satin clearcoat would look very nice on pedro ( more sellable if its looks nice )