Cheap Exhaust

Discussion in 'General Tuning' started by [-Jebus-], Mar 16, 2009.

1. [-Jebus-]

[-Jebus-] Member

2. Vesta

Vesta New Member

is that a leo vinci ?!

i'll be able to get you an as new tecno exhaust next week if you want mate

3. [-Jebus-]

[-Jebus-] Member

yeah it's a leo vince, im guessing they're shite considering i've never heard of them, well just one of the really lower end ones..

and a tecno? wazzat? technigas? :wtf:

4. safekyle

safekyle New Member

Rides:
    Gilera runner 172
    ive got a ZX leo vince here. can do for 55 Posted :)

5. [-Jebus-]

[-Jebus-] Member

sounds good to me kyle, what nick is it in? chromed or not

and i don't know if need one as of yet, but would it be wise too, or at least could you...

cut that S6 pipe where it's dented and weld my old Techniwank too it or is that just sheer stupid and not even worth the effort?

6. safekyle

safekyle New Member

Rides:
    Gilera runner 172
    Its VHT'd And in good nick no dents no nothing perfect tbh brackets still there. only thing wrong with it is the end can has had one bolt sheered off but hte other two are intact. Shouldnt see why it wouldnt work.
    Well if you need to get in contact pm me and ill be sure to get inn contact asap.

About the welding i suppose you could chop n weld it up but it could affect performance slighty.

7. Dec

Dec Active Member

Rides:
    nothing ugm
    lol i did that..

but then fixed it with a hammer.

8. [-Jebus-]

[-Jebus-] Member

did what dec? welded 2 exhausts together? or dented it and fixed it with a hammer lol

and k then kyle no worries.. i guess it could affect performance considering they're both TOTALLY different pipes... could do with someone like minor, wobbly, shiny or somebody too see if it's possible

9. Vesta

Vesta New Member

tecnos look like tecnigas's visually but ive been told they aint em :confused:

10. Dec

Dec Active Member

Rides:
    nothing ugm
    na i mean hit pipe going down a curb and ripped the exhaust off of the barrel, then just bent it back into shape, was only an endy so wasnt to fussed about it. and yea welding two pipes togethers a silly idea, just buy a new one mate.

11. [-Jebus-]

[-Jebus-] Member

yeah dec, fucking shite like =(

and why is it a silly idea? not asking in a cocky way, just out of sheer curiousity as of why it would be, as they work in different ways and have different powerbands etc. etc.?

12. Dec

Dec Active Member

Rides:
    nothing ugm
    not that, its just complete bodgery and wont be very strong. get a hebo performer they're loverly :bah: :hug:

just borrow sum dosh off ur nan, all nans are rich.

13. [-Jebus-]

[-Jebus-] Member

who needs her lol, i'm rich, just bought a 206, and im not 17 till july ;) haha... still got half my bank account left too roughly

;)

14. [-Jebus-]

[-Jebus-] Member

okay shit, worse than expected methinks, exhausts fixable aparantly :D saved me some monies so im happy, BUT the part where the exhaust connects too, manifold i believe? is fucked. quite simply, ripped the bolt out

does this mean new cylinder? or is it replacable/fixable?

thnx for the offers on the pipes though guys ;)

15. Vesta

Vesta New Member

if your rich go buy a proper new exhaust then you tit

whats wrong with putting the tecnigas on ?!

also whats this 206 you've got? my arosa will kick your rich arse back to neverland

oh and yeh new cylinder just 70 it happened to my mates aprilia

16. Vesta

Vesta New Member

fucking rox tard

17. Dec

Dec Active Member

Rides:
    nothing ugm
    lol vesta

manifold is what your carb slots into.

cylinder is what ur exhaust bolts to.

and if the flange is snapped may aswell get a 70. happened to me too lol cos had it re-threaded and made it weaker so it snapped. if you got money get some goodies.

18. Vesta

Vesta New Member

that pipe is a fucking disgrace in the first pic

19. [-Jebus-]

[-Jebus-] Member

jesus vesta calm down, it's a mess in the pic because it went into a curb at about 5-10 mph? hence the dents... also, who said anything wrong about putting a technigas on

so dec, it's basically a new cylinder jobbie?

my dad was saying something before about liquid metal and being able to maybe fix it? or is it not even worth the effort?

but on a brighter note - the pipe is aparantly fixable

20. Vesta

Vesta New Member

who cares about the dents look at the rust

be better welding the pipe rather then chem metal it, or you on about the flange?