Chat suggestion

Discussion in 'Comments / Feedback / Suggestions' started by ramo, Feb 25, 2012.

1. ramo

ramo GoldMember

Think its fair to say the chat is a bit tumble weed central at times.

On the old one there was a think next to the link so it was Chat [number of people in chat] which meant us lazy people would know when people are in it or not. I reckon something like this could help is there a way to have something like this added or is it lost to the old forum?

2. roxy boy

roxy boy Well-Known Member

Rides:
    roxi
    this forum needs a bit of vavavoom put into it somehow ...

revolution likes this.
  3. ramo

ramo GoldMember

Tis true tbh. Im no expert but I reckon its cos its like a encylopedia and nearly every question that could be asked has twice lol and due to parts costing more than ever meaning less projects

4. Jonnymarrw00t

Jonnymarrw00t Moderator Staff Member

Rides:
    Piaggio Zip 05 plate
    Stop being lazy and just click on chat ?lol. Ramo I've never seen you in chat.

5. tErr0

tErr0 Administrator Staff Member

The chat is the best we are going to get at the moment. The forum software is pretty new so there isn't a huge amount of things about and they haven't made the old chat work with it yet. The forum comes first anyway. Less usage on chat is fine by me.

Still trying to get enough hours in the day to mess with the styling more but things are pretty hectic at the moment and I don't get paid to work on scooter shack!

The usage is up at the moment to more than it's been for a while and of course it always dips round winter and christmas.