Car Chat Rules

Discussion in 'Car chat' started by Sw1fT, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Sw1fT

Sw1fT Active Member

Rides:
    200SX S13
    Ok, so tErr0 has, out of the goodness in his heart, provided us car drivers with a little playroom to chat about them, the obvious rules are still in force, no capitals, title threads correctly, more so in here as I doubt many admins/mods will use this or care enough to keep it tidy, so it will be down to me.

This is a section of the forum to chat about cars, not about how gay cars are, how much better scooters are, or even how much everyone that drives needs to sell up and buy a gillytyph183 or whatever it is you kids are calling them these days. So yeh basically no bitching about cars in the car section.

Enjoy! and hopefully this will become an active part of scootershack life aswell!

2. Rick-UK

Rick-UK New Member

Rides:
    Runner 200
    :D <3

3. Sw1fT

Sw1fT Active Member

Rides:
    200SX S13
    yep, not an aweful lot I can do as far as mods breaking the rules is concerned haha, but if we can keep it to a minimum thats a good start, its annoying for someone to post a topic, see a new post and for it to be like "get a bike init l0lzzz"

Already some off topic babble shit about CBT and car license, which shouldn't really be there, i'll sort it soon

4. FirE

FirE New Member

Rides:
    172 oyster card beep
    my bad uncle swift :blush: ,

it was relevant kinda :this: ,

not a dig at cars or any thing,

rick you grass :glare: :beee: :whistle:

5. Nrg-Sam

Nrg-Sam Active Member

no way... if i knew there was a car forum on here id have probably popped in a few times in the last 2 years or so lol