car audio lulz

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Sw1fT, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Sw1fT

Sw1fT Active Member

Rides:
    200SX S13
  2. lol

lol New Member

o my god that is sick how much u think somethnik like that will cost

3. pac1982

pac1982 New Member

Sorry but that’s just pointless especially as he’s fitted it in to 300 quid’s worth of Vauxhall Astra van.

That guy is either insane or trying to drum up some publicly for his audio business.

The Max Power days are behind us now, don’t know if anyone else has noticed but you’re seeing less and less people rolling around with stupidly big sound systems and the boy racer in his body kitted shopping trolley has become an endangered species.

I’ll give the guy credit where its due it looks like a quality install and the fibreglass work is very nice but where’s the need!

4. lol

lol New Member

but i bet he get a few people looking but i bet u cant listen loud when driving

5. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    the reason is to show off... simpole as. its not practical, rarely is, just showing \what can be done.

as for the 300 quid astra van, how many people on here with conversions?
    LOL

6. pac1982

pac1982 New Member

There’s a slight difference between doing £2000 worth of tuning work to a cheap scooter and fitting 10-20k's worth of ICE to a cheap van.

Fair play to the guy it’s a very impressive install but if it were me I would have spent more on the vehicle and had a slightly less insane install

7. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    yeah but then yu might not have bin able to make some fit girls hair go all funny!!!

its worth all teh muniez in teh world just fo datz LOL :rofl:

8. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    20k? LOL its not THAT much m8..... if it is he got skanked...

9. connor

connor Active Member

thats nuts. thing that makes me laugh is he actually culour coded the Drum brakes lool.

10. pac1982

pac1982 New Member

You’re telling me if the average mortal wanted all that work doing it wouldn’t cost them near on 20k?

I used to work for a company called Auto Kit and we had to do a very simple install in a smart car, few screens, TV tuner, DVD player subs custom interior etc etc and that cost his 8k

Fair enough this guy hasn’t spent 20k because he did the work himself but I’m looking at the bigger picture

11. Purplepill

Purplepill Member

Agree thats proberly why he done it.

Retarded though because everyone knows things like that are possible, its just no ones stupid enough to actually do it. Even if I won the lottery id never consider such a pointless thing.

12. Sw1fT

Sw1fT Active Member

Rides:
    200SX S13
    what on earth are you lot on about

like minor said its done to impress and to show off, at car shows it would be SUCH an attention grabbing car, it might only be a 300 quid astra van, but its the loudest 300 quid astra van i know of, i think the workmanship is amazing and yeh it might be pointless in the long term, but imagine building that, the pride of sitting back and looking at it would be enough for me

13. connor

connor Active Member

^very true, just like when we do something to our peds we are happy with it, peds are our hobby/intrest, sound audio is obviously his.

14. Purplepill

Purplepill Member

See where your coming from its just loud music doesnt interest me in the slightest, engines however do. Obviously people into that sort of thing would be impressed though.

15. pac1982

pac1982 New Member

I love audio had a few nice Alpine setups over the years but nothing of a professional standardand.

Granted this guys got some serious skills and I’m sure he’s very happy with it, personally I don’t see the point in making something as loud as humanly possible!

We all know it can be done I’ve seen transit vans full of subs, I’ve seen a mk2 VW golf at a few of the shows that’s fully lined with concrete has some crazy subs even the steering wheel has been replaced with a sub!

No need, id much rather have a quality useable vehicle with a system that’s just as good at low volumes as it is high something like this...........

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. tErr0

tErr0 Administrator Staff Member

I don't get it? It's a car? How are you going to fit bike parts in the back with all those speakers?

17. pac1982

pac1982 New Member

Thats what the £300 van should be for :bird:

18. DYS VTR

DYS VTR New Member

Rides:
    skanky cRaKwhoR3s
    buy the way he spent £26k on speakers. and its had an engine conversion so it can actualy move with all them speakers lol. personaly i think its a waste off money (spend 20k on a decent ish bimmer or merc n 6k on some soundz) yes its gonna sound crazy good but i spent just shy off a grand on my soundz and that was loud enoth to blow ur ears. hats off to the man tho good workmon ship

19. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

that is serious shit right their.

is too much bass though.

someone i knoe has a good set-up and just fucking hurts that much presure pussing on your chest you cant even breave have to gasp for hair and feels like a massive concrete ball all around your head is unompfy

but fuck i would love it lol

20. jimbo180cc

jimbo180cc New Member

uuummm a redtop would go down a treat with that, minus the sound system :wtf: