Can you pair a C16 and a motoforce 70cc kit?

Discussion in 'General Tuning' started by Joe.write, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Joe.write

Joe.write New Member

I’ve bought a 70cc motoforce kit (comes with stage 6 cylinder) for my zip and I’m gonna buy a yasuni C16 exhaust too, have been told by someone that this will work ok and by others that the pipe is for high end kits and I only have a sport kit. Will they work together or no? Thanks

2. ET2SLOW

ET2SLOW New Member

C16’s work well with Stage6 sports. Consider upgrading your crank with that pipe.

3. Joe.write

Joe.write New Member

(Sorry I’m not too good mechanically yet so I might misunderstand some stuff) but what your telling me is that this will work ok if I upgrade my crank? It’s not a stage 6 kit by the way, it’s just a motoforce kit with a stage 6 cylinder

4. ET2SLOW

ET2SLOW New Member

The kit will work with a standard crank, but the C16 is a revvy pipe. A revvy pipe need a stronger crank.

you can use a standard crank, it just won’t last as long. Yasuni z or r is a Lower revving pipe better suited to standard cranks.

5. Joe.write

Joe.write New Member

Someone else has told me that the exhaust is high revving but the kit is not so it won’t produce high revs and break the crank

6. ET2SLOW

ET2SLOW New Member

From what I’ve seen (but not experienced myself) Stage6 cylinders are capable of higher rpm than other “sport” cylinders like Malossi and Polini.

I do think you would be better off with a Yasuni Z as it’s a sport pipe and designed for sport kits but the C16 will be fine with a single ring Stage6 cylinder. Your crank however will need upgrading at some point.

You said you were not that clued up mechanically - I’d stay with a sport pipe and keep those revs down. A c16 is the start of a slippery slope!

7. Joe.write

Joe.write New Member

I’m getting a C16 for a good deal that’s all, he’s throwing me in some v force 3 reed valves too, if it’s a bad idea then I’ll tell him now that I don’t want the pipe and he can sell it to someone else, then go find a Z or R. (I do rlly want these reed valves tho) what do u think? (It’s £100 for the pipe and valves)

8. ET2SLOW

ET2SLOW New Member

That’s a great deal, get it bought!

9. Joe.write

Joe.write New Member

Exactly what I thought lol, the seller is local to me too so I can just pick it up!

10. ET2SLOW

ET2SLOW New Member

Yes bro she’s gonna rip! Ignore my bumph I’ve posted above, I think too much trying to help people out, get that pipe on and enjoy it. That’s what it’s all about.

11. Joe.write

Joe.write New Member

Haha no worries man, I’m sure your right really you just maybe exaggerated a bit? I really appreciate the help!