BYS aerox (ROSSI ROX)

Discussion in 'Scooter Projects' started by Boost ya scoot, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Sw1fT

Sw1fT Active Member

Rides:
    200SX S13
    exactly

boost ya scoot, i want a bike EXACTLY the same as this one, how many of my great british pounds will i need to part with in exchange for one?

2. Gary C

Gary C New Member

gota love the persistance of this thread! :rofl:

3. The General

The General Member

I want one 2 :pimp:

There ya go thats a good couple of grand now surely we have a right to know how much we are looking to pay though lmao

4. Goodship1002

Goodship1002 New Member

I saw that Rossi Rox ped go through Hanslope Village over the weekend... It does look bloody awesome... Not very nippy tho... in fact it looked slower than my brother sr50 which is bog standard....

5. Kieran

Kieran Active Member

Rides:
    st
    proberly still restricted. :bird:

6. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    been off for a while. but from what i remember at ace the nrg didnt stand a chance against the c16 piped silver and blue nrg i built for somone at ace. still a great looking bike thop m8, just need to bin the stage 6 parts as there nowhere neer competition standard or power.

7. Boost ya scoot

Boost ya scoot New Member

hi , its the old man at bys (dad)we only put these scooters on the forum to show you scooter fans what you can do??????as with the rox you keep asking about cost. well we were joking about building for a drink!!!!!!!!!!!(it was a big drink ) we put a lot of new parts on this bike as well all the panel work and a full respray with sticker, load of work ,this was our friends son first bike so his parents ask us not to make it that fast which we did. i suppose the cost for somethink like this would cost around 2/ 2.5k???but i suppose to some of you!!!! we are ripping you off ????????as to the shop yes it is very hard to stock for all makes and also it is lot of money that just sitting there (best for us just to order as required )and the parts most people ask for the parts that we sell.
    we cant be doing much wrong as for the amount of feature that we have been in ,tag Germany and France mags .
    if you don't want us to be on this forum just tell us and we will be gone???????????
    hope this answers some of all your points.so hopefully this Will end this subject????? :w00t:

8. Major Rel14b1lty

Major Rel14b1lty New Member

No dont go lol, i think your peds look amazing. You need to do a runner lol :D

9. alexsr70

alexsr70 New Member

awww poooor boy had to get daddy involved.
    bet you all feel awful dnt you scooter shack lol :cool:
    still doe 2 an a half grand

10. The General

The General Member

no need to go mate just some of the replys were getting abit annoying

and you dont type like a typical 'dad'.
    :rofl:

11. tweak

tweak Member

Thanks, thats made it much clearer, its not that "BYS" are doing anything wrong its just the approach with which the posts were made. Yes your bikes are very nicely put together and certainly look good, there's no denying that, but a little bit of sense and its all good, as it was frustrating a lot of members but now they can settle and return to fighting over claimed top speeds and xbox again... :pimp:

Stick around...

12. Boost ya scoot

no i;m not like a typical dad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!also poor boy DID not daddy involved, i have AL ways been involved , boy tells me everything !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. alexsr70

alexsr70 New Member

once is enough mate lol
    and dats kl
    wot bike has he got den ?
    or does he just post bout other bikes?

14. Sw1fT

Sw1fT Active Member

Rides:
    200SX S13
    ignore that comment, its not how the majority feels, the kid who said it is new here and so can hardly speak for a forum.

and yeh its all cool now, just didnt like the whole dodging of the question, there really wasnt any need and if anythings its made you look like you didnt want to tell us because YOU know that WE know that the price is too much.

fair enough though, if your sellin them your sellin them, personal preferance just says i wouldnt spend 2k+ on a scooter with some fiberglass, p38 and a lick of paint.

not meant in a horrible way, all entitled to our opinions.

15. Boost ya scoot

yes i do have a ped, its a aerox which i am doing up , and next a runner is that ok mate.
    not bad for a old fart.
    when finish we will show

16. kcnw9

kcnw9 Member

2k ain't that bad, a lot of labour charges and part charges

17. Sw1fT

Sw1fT Active Member

Rides:
    200SX S13
    for what you get at the end of it, its a fair amount.

i can see it broken down and i can see it looking good on paper, labour is obviously a lot etc, but because this is a scooter forum where people learn and try and do things themselves, spending 600+ quid on labour seems fucking rediculous to me.

18. monty9120

monty9120 Active Member

Rides:
    Vespa gts300
    thats what they cost new. id rather have a custom one for the same money :w00t:

19. Sw1fT

Sw1fT Active Member

Rides:
    200SX S13
    id rather spend 500-600 on the bike and then do it myself for under a grand

20. haugh

haugh New Member

Can't wait to see the runner mate :)