bulb replacement

Discussion in 'General Scooter Discussion' started by Mikey59, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Mikey59

Mikey59 Member

have just got myself used pulse lightspeed 2 125 ped...one of the bulbs low beam has gone so I nee to replace.is there an online manual I can download explaining how to get into where the bulb is or is there anyone with the same ped that can tell me

2. Tamiyacowboy

Tamiyacowboy Pippa's Owner

Rides:
    Piaggio Skipper
    sitting on seat look at the front foot well panel notice around the upper outer edge there are a set of screw holes, they hold the front panel onto the scoot.

undo the upper panel screws , you should find the front panel then comes away and that gives you entry to the light pockets and lamp areas...... tend to find all peds are kind of generic when it comes to front panel fitting , they tend to be upper screw mounted from the inner side of the center foot /steering panel and hold the front section panel on.

some scoots have the front panel holding the whole light unit, you find the light units are screwed direct to the front main panel. other scoots have a panel cowl, the front panel acts like a cowl when removed it allows entrey into the front and the securing screws/bolts to the light units .