Brussels

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by thosoneill, Mar 22, 2016.

1. thosoneill

thosoneill Active Member

Rides:
    Honda sh300i
    Scary man - so scary - is there any solution to this problem - I don't think so

2. MrXT

MrXT Active Member

There are lot of solutions to this. Whether or not our pussy leftist governments would ever consider such steps is another matter. They seem hell-bent on our own destruction as a society than facing the problem head on they don't seem to understand these people dont hold the same values we hold and for most of them integration and assimilation is utterly impossible and there is evidence all over Europe to support this. Muslims in brussels are said to have helped hide this man among them for 4 fucking months, a man who massacred unarmed civilians on the streets of Paris.

It's strange but trump had an interview only a few months ago predicting this in Brussels. Look it up, he said something strange is going on in Brussels right now and 3 months later this happens.

3. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

quite frankly ISIL only want to spread fear and hate towards muslims in the west world, they want them alianated and put out of the main society, because then they are easier to manipulate, genuinly thats what they want, so this trump guy spreading his hatred and neo-nazi reasoning is only backing up this hatred and thus further funding the hate pot towards muslims and islam and therefor providing ISIL with even more options, they way forward is acceptance, look at previous history, with intergration and acceptance comes peace, seggregation is what causes wars, the whole middle east conflict is because of this exact reason.....
    you are looking over the fact that ISIL kill more muslims than anyone else, and not to mention, ISIL are just a small fraction of the general muslim population of the world, a population that hate ISIL even more than you do, vecause they have risked their lives running from them, trying to escape, watching as people they know and love get sucked into a world of extremism.....
    its a sad world we live in huh?
    also my sister was almost in brussels the same day, but she changed her flight 3 days before....

4. MrXT

MrXT Active Member

Trump has never stated all Muslims are bad in fact in many of his interviews...the full ones that aren't edited to make him look like shit include him saying its the 20% that cause the problem. All he wants to do is address this where as the fucking pussy PC crowd don't want to acknowledge Islam does have a problem and anyone including Muslims pushing for a reformation to remove the bad shit that the PC crowd just don't want to acknowledge even exists get shouted down and called bigots, racists ect and that doesn't help. All trump has said is its something we need to acknowledge and address and not hang our hands up and out heads in the dirt and pretend the problem isn't there. It's Muslims doing these terror attacks not Jews not Christians not Scientologists its Muslims and saying shit like oh but the crusades doesn't justify anything nor does that argument make any sense anyway if you even know about what caused the crusades.

Trump is the only candidate who makes any sense ATM and who wants to face real life problems now.

5. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

one name.... anders breivik. ...
    or lets look at maybe the EDL..... do i need to go further?
    its because of those right wing hooligans i have denounced my british citizenship, i will have NOTHING to do with a country where people have those extreme views......
    but lets not get any further into this, its bad for my blood pressure, lets just agree that ISIL are all arseholes and should just blow themselves up instead of other people.... that is something we can all agree on...
    ever seen that film about those wanabee extremists? whats that called? damn that film was funny as fuck....

6. MrXT

MrXT Active Member

Anders brevik? And this means what exactly? He's been declared insane, he didn't justify anything by claiming christianity allowed him to do it so I'm unsure what relevance that had.

What extreme views does EDL have exactly?

7. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

im not goint to reply to this anymore....

8. thosoneill

thosoneill Active Member

Rides:
    Honda sh300i
    Says it all really

9. twodogs

twodogs Active Member

Rides:
    scooters
    trump and putin what a thought

10. OldeDog

OldeDog New Member

Islam has no place within Western society, I for one don't buy into the "there are moderate Muslims" theory, they use our values of acceptance and tolerance to get into our society, and then, as can be seen all over Europe, once they have a power base they again use our tolerance and start to demand we give up our values and replace them with theirs, when they get the upper hand there will be NO tolerance towards others and Europe will become a bloodbath. Their facist ideology will make the Nazis look like Sunday school teachers.
    However, after WW2 a programme called "Denazification" was introduced and enforced in Germany, all literature and physical symbols of the Nazis were destroyed, if our namby-pamby Western European leaders had the balls they would take on Islam now, while it can be done, and expunge it completely from Europe, anybody wishing to practice Islam would be welcome to go to one of the 50 or so countries in the world where it dominates, if they don't Western culture and values will be eventually wiped out, and this generation will be cursed by the the last Europeans for doing nothing.
    For those thinking the "Moderate Muslims" are really upset by the actions of their more overtly violent brethren. ..
    "There are several forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, the best known being taqiyya. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause of Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them."

MrXT likes this.
  11. scubabiker

scubabiker NITROJUNKIE

and you sir are a cunt.
    you know what happened in syria last week? 300 employees where taken hostage by daesh. they will probably be executed, and you can bet that around 80% of them are muslim.
    out of the 300 or so mass shootings in the USA last year, 2 where perpetrated by muslim extremists, more where done by christian extremists.
    seen whats happening in aserbijan? guess not? open your eyes further than the daily mail and all the other right wing media outlets and seek independant media sources, the world is a fucked up place being destroyed by mankinds ignorance arrogance and greed, and its not a single religion that is causing it.

12. OldeDog

OldeDog New Member

As we're getting down to basics: I (1) don't give a shit what happens in Syria, the inter Muslim killings will carry on forever, I was never in favour of meddling there or in Libya, (2) do care what is happening to Europe,(3) think you're a naive prick (at best) if you honestly believe "religion" hasn't been the death of more people than anything else in the history of mankind, and (4) find your attempts to obfuscate Muslim extremism with the usual crap about shootings in the USA and Anders Brevik, to be as usual, pathetic.
    You criticise Daily Mail readers (of which I am not one) as being right wing, yet you spring to the defense of those that follow an ideology far more Facist in nature than any other known to man, before you bleat again little boy, remember I don't buy the "Moderate Muslim" shit.

MrXT likes this.
  13. MrXT

MrXT Active Member

Using the old more muslims are victims of terrorism than us is not a defence for islam. In fact it is the opposite, they kill each other for not beleiving in the same shit the other belives in, this has been the case for a very very long time.
    Sunnis have been fighting shiites for a very long time and vice versa. Its passages in their holy book that allow this, they arent suddenly going to start liking christians or atheists if they come and live with us, their culture is so different to ours its ridiculous.

Until their holy book gets a refirmation and removes all that horrible shit that justifys their actions then this will never stop. Sorry mate but oldedog has a strong point here. I also dont buy into that moderate bullshit either.

This muslim speaker pretty much sums it up, once you get past their bullshit you soon realise they arent any different from each other.

14. Bawdy

Bawdy New Member

Looks like the UK is the next target...And they're halfway to getting it...

15. Burridge

Burridge Ambulance selfie King

Rides:
    MZ TS125 #swag
    So yeah sorry to but in but my names dave and I'm looking to get 11 billionty mph from my speedfite.. Wondered if any politicians here could help a brother out