Brighton to Glasgow

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Stevie Mac, Aug 26, 2020.

?

Brighton to Glasgow avoiding motorways on my Honda SH125i

1. You're off your head!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Go for it you'll have a ball!

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Stevie Mac

Stevie Mac New Member

I'm planning on making a trip back to my old hometown to visit my mum who is scheduled to get out of hospital in early September after a long period.

I haven't seen here since Christmas and wasn't allowed to visit here before now due to hospital restrictions.

So I'm desperate to see her when she gets out.

Normally I would go by plane or train or even drive up with my wife and kids but I'm doing this on my own.

Public transport fills me with dread right now due to coronavirus and as I only ride a Honda SH125i, this would be my only other option.

It would be not riding on motorways as I only have my CBT which of course would lengthen the journey as some of the roads would be slow and longer.

Thoughts?

2. Rickard Pingol

Rickard Pingol Active Member

If you ask me. Id say go for it. It's soothing for the soul. Listen to music or podcast. Maybe scooters is the best option regarding seat position. Probably your ass gonne complain. But it's nothing you can't hussle trough. I know nothing about the roads in UK. Only been to London. I guess the weather is as shitty as sweden so bring proper rain gear, plan so you dont have to stress. and just enjoy slowly drift through the country side and see places you've never seen. Everybody's different but I really like going for longtrips whatever vehicle

Stevie Mac likes this.