Breaking my Aerox :(

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Chubz, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    Right guys and girls..come to a decision im gonna sell my bike in bits....im getting a car soon and could do with a bit of extra monies for a decent sub and amp.....(theloudest.com) :)

Got some bits for sale, well whole bike actually but probably wont shifft lol...

Engine/engine parts.........Polini sport 70.........Yasuni R brand new..........Red Evo panels ,,......White inner leg panel*(stickered up)........both wheels in white with new tyres..........Big front disc with adaptor.......Frame........Loom........Malossi Variator........17.5mm dellorto carb......,,black front light ( MOT pass ) .......indicators basically a whole bike.......Front panel with the MTKT speedo conversion panel and speedo ....

*****Make me an offer on what your after..!.****** I have a rough price of what i want for all the parts. lol....
    Need anything? give me a message or just comment on this :)

Will have to Collect though as i dont really like sending stuff through the post and the ways of getting paid confuse the hell out of me, and i dont use paypal......so cash only on pickup or *delivery.. as everyone knows, Money Talks ;)

*Delivery, i can probably deliver item/s in the HERTFORDSHIRE area Only, as i will have to pay a mate petrol money to drop them off, and would more than likely be later in the day as he works, and i dont :) unless hes off earlier then it will be early as i can make it to you.

Not after millions..but then again, not looking to get pennies for the stuff.. Most of the bike is brand new and or un-used so pretty fresh still.....

Also got another set of rather tatty panels if you fancy some to butcher for custom bits

Dont want Any swaps , especially for blackberries and xbox games so dont even try that lol....

2. Edgar

Edgar Active Member

how much for that mtkt speedo conversation panel mate ? :)

3. FiddyRox

FiddyRox Well-Known Member

Rides:
    Aerox, CRF450, YZ125
    How much for exhaust, cylinder and carb? Seperate prices though

4. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    Speedo conversion panel, £30 if you want the light included,,£20 without the light... Its got black tape over most of the panel tbh, not because it was crap, because i got bored haha.....

Exhaust im after about £110........cylinder about £75/80 ...........carb say £15, with like 3 or 4 jets lol...

5. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    Red Evos with white inner leg panel stickered up ,,,,,£100 .,,.*(couple of Very minor marks from storage)....

Yasuni R,,,,, £110 ,,,brand new....

Polini sport 70 ,,,,,£75,,, has about 1 mile on it, if that....

Engine ,,,,,,£100,,, ( inc. variator,clutch,crank,etc,.. everything inside + disc, anodized purple trans case bolts...... you get the picture lol...

Big front disc,,,,£40,... Artek Disc, -including adaptor for standard aerox front brembo brake caliper,,,

Ask me about other bitss.,

Think thats fairly priced :))

6. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    bump

7. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    Just a few pics of the parts.....Artek disc has the box and adaptor with it and bolts :)
    Polini sport comes exactly as i got it from Pedparts, minus the reeds ...with the box..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. FiddyRox

Rides:
    Aerox, CRF450, YZ125
    You got MX bars?

9. FiddyRox

Rides:
    Aerox, CRF450, YZ125
    And rear shock and jack up?

10. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    Iv got tnt bars and stem mate .. i think thats what they are, ...

Rear shock is just the black one off pedparts site...and got a red/pink anodised stage6 jackup :)

11. Callum Coles

Callum Coles 2003 Piaggio Zip Sp

Rides:
    2003 Piaggio zip sp
    i might take that polini sport kit off you does it come with piston, rings ect ?

12. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    It comes how i got it from Pedparts minus the reed petals mate.... so yeah, piston, circlips rings etc.... :)

13. Callum Coles

Rides:
    2003 Piaggio zip sp
    how much you looking for its for a mate

14. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    About £75 mate... But only really good if you were to pick it up or i delivered it.... as i dont deal with postage and all that, i dont have paypal,,, had too many problems with posting things+payment before, its kinda put me off sending things lol....

15. Callum Coles

Rides:
    2003 Piaggio zip sp
    okay ill get back to you mate

16. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    alright mate cool beans

17. wedgie

wedgie Member

Rides:
    Mk 1 Zip SP
    Makes me want another aerox just to buy all this stuth off you haha :(

18. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    Buy another aerox.. haha... they are the bees knees lol :)

19. FiddyRox

Rides:
    Aerox, CRF450, YZ125
    How much for shock and jackup?

20. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    £30 for both pal