BIKE IMPOUNDED.....

Discussion in 'General Scooter Discussion' started by typh70, Jun 3, 2008.

1. typh70

typh70 New Member

hi everyonee
    last thursday me and a mate had our bikes impounded for the most pathetic reason... sport exhausts
    we got randomly pulled by a riot van, everything was going good just checking us out and that untill a f***ing traffic fed on a big old bmw tunred up and started giving it mouth to us calling us pathetic and childish we jus took the abuse for the moment untill he asked to ride the bikes, :w00t: (both bikes hit 60mph easy with 70 kits exhaust and that) he got on my bike first pushed it off the stand (looked like a right wanka, bout bloody 7 foot tall on my typh) and tried the electric start, on my bike it dont work atall so he stood there for bout 5 mins trying to start the thing, he asked me to kickstart it and i refused, he fought he new everything about the bike so i told him to do it himself! he finally got it kickstarted and quickly zooped up da road and back " right sir, this moped does 55mph its being seized" i said "does it now how would you know its a 30mph zone" he goes "oh trust me i know" quickly got of my bike tried to put it on the stand by grabbing my left panel and trying to lift the bike up by that onto the stand the panel ripped off and was left on the floor, 2 hours later :rtfm: the bikes where picked up by some smug dikhed in the towaway lorry and we were left to pay 160 pound to get them out and 3 points, does anyone know what action i can take for breaking my bike as he and hes collegues told me theres nuffing and its to be put as my own fault :confused:

2. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

sorry but that is hilarious :rofl:

3. typh70

typh70 New Member

oh ye not to mention big old mr know it all nearly flipped my mates bike, that would of made it all worth it to c him flip a 70 lol
    and to toppp it of we had to walk home through the glorious streets of HOUNSLOW!!!!!!!!!!

4. Mehmet

Mehmet Active Member

Rides:
    AUDI A3
    Fuck me it was like reading a diary loool

ermmm i wouldnt know but i am sure you could do some action against the fucker.

5. RY4N172

RY4N172 New Member

:w00t: :w00t:

Least you got em back tho huh :)

6. typh70

typh70 New Member

spose but its not the point
    its dangerous driving at 30
    and 160 fine for a 16 year old
    aint easy money to get
    (unless we rob some inocent kids with a gun to thier head, the police are more boverd about us than the knife crime and stuff nowadays, btw we wudnt really do that) there was 8 officeres on scene to deal with two bikes thats what amazed me :msn1:

7. RY4N172

RY4N172 New Member

but would of been funny if the copper flipped the your mates bike

8. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

should have asked copper for his insurance documentation :rofl:

9. typh70

typh70 New Member

4 sure
    i told him to hes face when he started gettin on hes high
    "i hope you crash my ped into an oncoming bus "
    bit harsh but i was seriouslyyy pissed off
    they told me i had a fine of £60 i was okay with that
    but when they said £105 to get it out of the compound i went mad
    nearly got arrested for swearing soo muchh
    dont usually have a problem with police and my bike
    but this fuka
    ill find him someday and ram him off
    "sorry officer was a mistake"

10. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    Thats why I hate most old bill, Most of them think that they are the fucking boy.... Most of them probably have a disfunctional relationship and retarded kids and haven't got there leg over for god knows how long so thats probably why they are like that are haha
    Glad you got your bike back though.
    I would definatly file a complaint and say about the 55mph in the 30mph zone.

11. kyle1b1

kyle1b1 New Member

then they will fuck you over,

why not leave it and take the fine ?

or fight back.

and they do you for no license, no mot. no insurance they will fucking rape you just take it on the chin.

and be carefull next time.

12. Crana

Crana Active Member

Should of said no because ur not insured :p

13. Jamie

Jamie Active Member

Rides:
    xt660x, 200sx s14a
    police ar insured to ride /drive any vehicle. tax mot or not...

14. Dec

Dec Active Member

Rides:
    nothing ugm
    shudnt have got mouthy mate, may not have been so bad

15. Crana

Crana Active Member

well that sucks

16. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    LOL ^^^^

17. Tom

Tom Member

Thats unluky! sorry to hear it m8 (is quite funny tho :w00t: ). Although, you should count your self lucky, as in theory your riding with no insurance, licence, or tax (im guessin your 16, so reg as a moped). Pretty sure that would go on your record??

lol but i never knew they would actually ride your bike??

18. smellybumlove

smellybumlove New Member

to be honest you are stupid to be riding without insurance, i used to do that at your age so im just as stupid but you should know that nowadays you just cant get away with it, with all the computers and cameras about these days, you cant even fart without being nicked.

i have nothing good to say about the police in the uk, they are jobsworths and utter wankers, im speaking from expeirence with them, they all have a attitude and think they know everything.

move to taiwan is all i can say, wheelie all you like and get pissed nobody cares, its your life your risking on a moped anyway.

i dont condone drink driving btw i was just saying for example ;)

19. Dr MamBo

Dr MamBo Member

Whats the lagalities of them riding your scooter?

Ive never seen police drive anyone's car when they have pulled a car driver over.

20. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    LMAOO

Finally... Some one who has the exact same view as police over here as me...