Big evo?

Discussion in 'Scooter Tuning' started by luke_2401, May 13, 2011.

1. luke_2401

luke_2401 New Member

Does anyone know if theres a journal anywhere to a big evo build?
    I want to try on my shitter of an nrg.... Im no mechanic but i dont care much for the scooter :)

2. tErr0

tErr0 Administrator Staff Member

A journal? What do you mean? Do you want a step by step guide or just to see what it involves to build one?

3. luke_2401

luke_2401 New Member

I want to see whats involved so i can have an educated pop myself :)

4. RIGZ.172

RIGZ.172 Member

Rides:
    camel
    there is many websites which show you whats involved in the big evolution but bare in mind this is a very expensive build lol
    however if you do manage to build 1 get the 94cc cylinder you would have to change everything you would also have to buy an inner rotor if u do get this setup right than this machine would be havin up 172'z on accel they are insane :)

5. tErr0

6. luke_2401

luke_2401 New Member

Thank you <3
    Off to pull my engine apart with no prior knowledge, all in aid of learnign.

7. Gilly-93

Gilly-93 Member

Rides:
    Aprilia Sr70
    Im just starting an evo94 build mate, just picked up a knackered engine but the cases are good.... gona strip it then get the milling done to take the crank etc, your a brave lad to start with a evo build if your struggling give us a shout, i'll be putting pics up aswell once we get going. liam.

8. tErr0

On a side note ive got a brand new long stroke crank for piaggio engines for sale thats perfect for big evo builds...

9. luke_2401

luke_2401 New Member

Shameless plug there :good:
    I

10. Daniel-S

Daniel-S New Member

11. tErr0

There's a complete lack of flow work done on those sets of cases in that build.