Beware of bike theives

Discussion in 'Scooter Related News' started by Diesel, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Diesel

Diesel Member

Hi everyone,
    tonight i was out riding and a black vw golf pulled right in front of me nearly taking my front end off, then a load of lads jumped out, one of them grabbed my left hand to try to stop me from riding off, i smacked him in the face with my carbon nuckles and then went down a side street to make a run for it, the car then flew down to try chase me, i went up the pavement and through some bollards, he had no chance of catching me, but seriously beware, they are out there and they will do anything for your bike

2. acp11

acp11 New Member

sounds shit! At least you're ok and still got your bike... where did this happen?

3. Diesel

Diesel Member

leeds

4. roxy boy

roxy boy Well-Known Member

Rides:
    roxi
    wow some right f**kas out there ..i work in leeds 2

5. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    at least you gave the fucker a smack before riding off.. theiving scum. least your ok and you still got ya bike.

CA Zip tuning likes this.
  6. altharic

altharic Member

What did the police say?

7. phil.s

phil.s Active Member

ive heard round manchester they jus drive into you and knock you off as the bikes they get they only split for parts so damaging them doesnt bother them.

8. sinjon

sinjon Member

Rides:
    nothing for now
    i was told the other day a young lad local to me (barnsley) pulled up at some lights and 2 lads jumped out and tryed to pull him off his runner he headbutted 1 of them (while still wearing his helmet) he must have made a right mess of the guy as the other 1 ran off.
    must say tho its the 1st time i have ever hurd of anything like this happening in my area.

9. Stathis

Stathis Black Nrg Power 70cc Beast!

Rides:
    Nrg Power 70cc
    well that kind of stealing is very unique! :p they must be like crazy to pull something like that off...in my country they just steal the bikes at night...but there arent many thieves around here thank god!

10. Chubz

Chubz Well-Known Member

Rides:
    70cc Aerox 04'
    tell you now.. if anyone tries to take me off my ped... they will be needing an ambulance Asap.

steven91 and scootzmadness like this.
  11. roxy boy

Rides:
    roxi
    someone took my bike and they took it from the wrong person...and he knows that now ...my family are bikers and part of the satan slaves and he soon give it back the next day we took a nice visit to his house and flattered him and his dad (dad tryed sticking up for him so he got some too) and people sya violence dosent solve anything....all you need is a good reputation and make sure ..that u make the wankas learn there lesson

steven91 and Boxer_Dog_2002 like this.
  12. Stathis

Rides:
    Nrg Power 70cc
    what do ya mean satan slaves??? o_O yeah reputation means power

13. roxy boy

Rides:
    roxi
    it is a biker club and if u any brains at all u wunt mess with them ..have you heard of hells angels there like them ..yt satan slaves and then u see the kinda people they are ....

14. Stathis

Rides:
    Nrg Power 70cc
    yeah i have heard of hells angels haha dude messed with the wrong people :p

15. josh dudley

josh dudley ride it,like u stole it

My mate had a runner and a van with to boys pulled up in his work car park camered up and chucked it in a van.

16. Isaac Lightfoot

Isaac Lightfoot New Member

This isn't nice to hear at all, glad you got away though mate, i've only recently finished building my 172, and i turn 17 in a few weeks, it's scary to hear stuff like this though, will have to keep my guard up

17. Stathis

Rides:
    Nrg Power 70cc
    get an alarm and a gps tracker from ebay... you dont want your beloved bike to be gone :confused:

18. ramo

ramo GoldMember

Can anyone recommend a decent cheap gps tracker thing?

19. Stathis

Rides:
    Nrg Power 70cc
  20. Stathis

Rides:
    Nrg Power 70cc
    they even give warranties! :eek: