Be aware of 'undercover' police cars

Discussion in 'Scooter Related News' started by Jefr0-180, Nov 29, 2009.

1. lee601256

lee601256 New Member

Rides:
    speedfight 2
    dam so basically if u get pulled and its not a marked car dont take off ur helmet and dont turn off ur bike untill u know its a copper

2. monty9120

monty9120 Active Member

Rides:
    Vespa gts300
    the cops around my area know even ped and bike im sure. whenever i get a new bike i get pulled over on the first day when they realise it will be about abit there fine

i dont have anything to pull me for so i wont stop unless im breaking the law of course

3. JamesNRG

JamesNRG New Member

Rides:
    Piaggio NRG Extreme
    Fuck, I'm in Gravesend bit too close for comfort eh'

I always look at the car, 95% of under's drive Skoda Octavia's, If the windows are blacked, I'm gonna keep going, f i see two people, with uniform, i'll stop. You can drive to a station and see if they are legit or not, your soon see when they speed off when they realise, Life is so shit sometimes.

4. bertie

bertie Active Member

Rides:
    '93 Skipper LX125
    Some Undercover police do NOT wear uniform, completely defeats the object of being undercover otherwise. Ive been pulled alot by undies, they have all worn plain clothes.

I dont stop unless they are flashing blue lights and sounding the siren at me!!

Even then, I still ask for I.D before removing my helmet or keys.

Im like a cornershop owner, NO I.D = NO service

5. BenNRG09

BenNRG09 New Member

Rides:
    Nrg
    Shitt im gona watch out for that
    I got police lights and sirens on my ped for jokes but ive pulled over quite a few cars Haha

Windis likes this.
  6. WOLFFY

WOLFFY New Member

Rides:
    Runner 172
    lol bruv I wouldn't be pasting that all over the net.

7. BenNRG09

BenNRG09 New Member

Rides:
    Nrg
  8. jamie72

jamie72 New Member

Rides:
    Runner SP
    Thats fucked up :rant:

9. jamesknowles1991

jamesknowles1991 New Member

Rides:
    gilrea runner 125 sp

from what i just read i ture then dont even stop lol at the of the day if u say this story they can not hold it aginst u as from the start i dont even stop till im in a poulated area reall but im all ways in one lol also if i saw a gruop of hood twats get of of a car ill speed of.

so the rules are 1 stop dont take of hemet
    2 dont turn the engine off
    3 if u think not a copper when stoped get going sharpish
    4 if unmakrd dont stop go to the nearest copper station

well ill be sticking to them mate lol

that why i like my bluetooth helmet i can call 99 before i leave that way i can just press the buttom and the calls them lol (the the only problem is if someone ring u u have to ring it agin lol)

10. pgopmx

pgopmx New Member

Rides:
    PGO PMX Sport 70cc
    That is...shocking to be honest.

It's beleievable though, at least you're okay. I'm not going to stop for undercover cars now, just in case...
    I think if this did happen though, if I wasn't heavily outnumbered, I'd be swinging for them with my carbon gloves on...

11. bullethead

bullethead New Member

Rides:
    Gilera Stalker
    Dont stop for un marked cars with tinted windows. Genuine police cars even unmarked dont have privacy glass cos you gotta be able to identify them.
    Round this way all unmarked are BMW and recently Mazda 6. If your not sure dont stop until your somewhere well lit or on a forecourt of a garage "cctv". Your exscuse if theyre real for failing to stop is any of the reasons "unsafe to stop, wasn't sure if they meant you, felt for your own safety" and if they're in plain clothes ask to see their warrant cards.

12. PrettyDodgyDave

PrettyDodgyDave Member

Rides:
    Runner 180
    ive seen lots of unmarked police wiht tinted windows?

13. clutchless

clutchless New Member

wow,thats crap news, christ, the guys are lucky to be alive after getting smacked along-side the head with a hammer .

i guess you need to work out a plan of action before going for a ride ,sort of a worst case scenario..

14. BossMan172

BossMan172 Member

Rides:
    aprilia sr 172
    lol ive seen undie car with blacked out windows and a body kit it was a mk 5 golf gti i swear they get their undie cars from the impound so they could be driving anything u see ur local drug dealer driving lol

15. jamesknowles1991

jamesknowles1991 New Member

Rides:
    gilrea runner 125 sp
    well i know lets all carry a long sord they will think twice lol

16. benny1985

benny1985 Member

Rides:
    aprilia sonic gp 50
    dam that :(
    undercover cars down this way dont look all right now as they have got some modded cars to not looking out of place as we get a lot of race's down this way so they just pull in and get everyones number place then call back up :'(

17. FLENG2008

FLENG2008 Member

Rides:
    04 vx 125
    wow i heard about this but thought it was a myth....

18. Canning1337

Canning1337 Scooter Tuner

Rides:
    Yamaha Aerox 50
    Wow, that's screwed up! All of that for a couple of bikes? They must have been pretty keen to be honest. And what MiNoR said, that does make sense that they can all the parts could be sold in a matter of hours if they stopped 'em down.

In the future, to ANYONE who gets pulled over make sure you do the following, until you know for a FACT that they are legitimate Police
    1. Keep the keys in the ignition.
    2. Do NOT take your helmet off.
    3. Get off the bike and immediately turn around and face the 'police' who have pulled you over.

19. ramo

ramo GoldMember

i dont see why you would get off your bike for a car full of people you dont know are even police lol? bad advice tbh.
    it is not an offence not to stop for unmarked cars. also not an offence to want to keep your helmet/engine on (generally speaking)

20. Canning1337

Canning1337 Scooter Tuner

Rides:
    Yamaha Aerox 50
    Scenario: You can hear sirens behind you, you look in your mirror and you can see flashing blue lights and the sound of a police car behind you. You acknowledge that it's an unmarked police car.

You're not exactly going to go 'fuck the police' and gun it on your 50cc hairdryer are you? Your first, initial thoughts are to stop, it's common knowledge. And you don't continue to ride down the road with a police car that's trying to get you to stop, by examining exactly how many police men are in the car do you, as I said before, you just stop and see what they're after.

And most probably, the officer will ask you to take your helmet off because if you decide to nutt the officer then he won't be able to recognise your face to track you down. Although it may not be an 'offence' as you stated, most officers will definitely ask you to take it off. And they will no doubtably ask to turn the engine off, they don't want to see you ride off into the abyss right?

Read what I stated in the reply, only do the three things I stated "until you know for a FACT that they are legitimate Police"