Be aware of 'undercover' police cars

Discussion in 'Scooter Related News' started by Jefr0-180, Nov 29, 2009.

1. Jefr0-180

Jefr0-180 Active Member

Spoke to my mate today, earlier this week he had an encounter with a 'undercover' police car. Him and 2 others, him and 1 on a scooter, another on a 2009 suzuki geared bike were pulled over. The car was tinted, blue lights in front grill and light stuck on top from window.

So they took their helmets off, got off their bikes....then about 8 people got out this car all hooded up, turns out it wasn't a undercover car but thiefs with blue lights. My mate zoomed off with the car chasing. The other 2 stayed there, they didn't touch the guy with the suzuki but went for the aprillia sr 125. They beat him up, HIT HIM ON THE HEAD NEAR THE TEMPLE WITH A HAMMER. Knocked him out, took his bike.

Whilst this was happening my mate got cornered, had to chuck his bike down, went to run off with his keys and they got him. They wanted his keys but he didn't give them up, they hit him over the head with a hammer, kicks in the face etc, not nice. He managed to get up and run off leaving his bike there.

Couple days later he was so lucky to hear that the police had found his bike, hotwired, bit fucked but at least he got it back. They were all lucky they didn't die tbh getting hit over the head with hammers, they both got stitches but lucky to be alive. I mentioned to him about compensation, I got £1500 for a scar on my eyebrow you can't even see. He's got big scars over his head so he should get a bit hopefully. Any incident like this is worthy of compensation.

So next time ya get pulled by a 'undercover' be aware that it could be thiefs. Happens too much peds getting nicked, imagine the amount of people they've done that too.

2. gregzzz

gregzzz New Member

Rides:
    nrg
    That's fucked man, If their is undercover police looking at innocent bikers, i hate to think what the drug dealers, murderes, people traffikking get away with.

3. connor

connor Active Member

Tossers!, this happend in enfield but apprently they pulled a women over in a car an reped her, if its true or not i dont knw but thats what i herd.

4. typhoon183cc

typhoon183cc New Member

Rides:
    Honda vision
    RAH!!!!! deep like that. for a fuckin bike????? :confused:cratch:

bwoiiiii

5. PrettyDodgyDave

PrettyDodgyDave Member

Rides:
    Runner 180
    what car was it jeff??

and your mates lucky to be alive tbh i dont take my helmet off and leave my keys in ignition until i know that there actually police

6. erea

erea Member

thats what its come to in london south east mainly theyll do anything to get your bike, watch out people even the real police are just a gang i say fuck them, catch me if you can :wave:

7. Jefr0-180

Jefr0-180 Active Member

Not sure what car Dave didn't ask.

If anyone is confused it wasn't police or a police car, it was a random car with blue lights that they put in :this:

8. nKd.rOb

nKd.rOb New Member

Rides:
    gilera stalker nkd
    fuk ell now dats sum ghetto antiks DAM ! :confused:hock:

i aint turnin my engine off till i c a badge now !!!!

9. Sh0x

Sh0x New Member

Couple of things.

Where was this?

Also the type of car is a important info to know

And... if police pull you up, you always get other cars looking at whos got pulled up, so surely this was some dead road?

Good heads up though, but these lot will get caught soon surely, you cant hide a "replica undercover police car" for long..

10. Jefr0-180

Jefr0-180 Active Member

Bexley/Bexleyheath.

Don't know the car mate.

It's not hard to put 2 little blue lights behind the front grill, you won't see them till they're flasing and the light they stick on top of the car they can keep in the car and put it out as soon as they see a ped. Unless they were caught in the act, noone would know they are using blue lights etc.

Think how many people they done it to aswell :(

11. rideorcollide

rideorcollide Active Member

Rides:
    TYPH 172
    by law you dont actually have to stop for undercover police and they cant arrest you if you dont ;)

12. ragozipper

ragozipper New Member

Rides:
    Gilera 183
    Deep but if you dont stop u dont get caught

13. 2stroke-power

2stroke-power Active Member

Rides:
    on 1-wheel
    this happend to a mate off mine they pulled him and it was two pikeys beat him up and took his gilera t,this was a year ago in north london

14. gillyported180

gillyported180 New Member

just to let you all no you havent legaly got to stop for undercover police cars inless they get infront of you. so you could just keep them behind you till you get to the police station. but you do have to stop for marked cars even if they dont get infront of you. ;)

huff_diggler likes this.
  15. BAMFORD#139

BAMFORD#139 New Member

Rides:
    APRILIA SR50 FACTORY
    Similar story happend to a mate of mine in his car he got pulled over by 2 police men in UNIFORM and they got him outa car n beat him up n took his car lol

16. Sh0x

Sh0x New Member

Yeah they need to identify themselves to you as police officers, and show you their badges. Dont ask how I know lol, got the t shirt :pale:

They way undercover police are rowdy sometimes, its not hard to see why the theives immitate them.

Supprised to hear the stories though ^^ I will keep an eye out more so now and in the car too :glare:

17. ludixblaster

ludixblaster Member

Rides:
    gilera runner 125sp
    theres a red 5 door astra by us and the geezers dont were police outfits, now thats rago

they aint even got sirens ffs

18. willoughby172

willoughby172 Member

undercover went to pull a mate off mine he thought they was going to rob him so he left them the next day they came to his door nicked him when it went court he got away with it

so that is what i will be doing lol

19. m1ck_t

m1ck_t Moderator Staff Member

Rides:
    alot of shit
    they been doing that for ages, heard of it years ago. still harsh to hear just how far these mupets will go for a fooking scoot.

I mean ffs,they drive a car so surely they would be on robbing cars

20. MiNoR cOnFuSiOn

MiNoR cOnFuSiOn Administrator Staff Member

Rides:
    et2 monster
    bikes = quiock easy money....
    cars = risk of having a car in your garage/on a road somwhere.... think about it, a bike can be in bits, on ebay and sold in a matter of hours. a car takes weeks/months to sell in bits/less of a market out there for complete stolen cars yet ANYONE on here wouldent turn down a malossi'd up runner wiht no numbers for 100 quid (dont fuckin lie ether)

the fact is, there is a board full of skint people right here, all scheming for the cheapest parts as nobody seems to EVER buy new stuff... THAT attitude is why people are getting killed over there scoot's. it all seem's innocent/victimless buying cheap parts off ebay.. but fuckin think about it

i buy new. or from people who have bought new. i dont like the fact people wont pay for the things they want in life.. its even more fucked up when they winge at the lengths people go to GET these deals for THEM. cant have it both ways

hee an idea... move out the city.. its only the skint lil workless idiots out there shotting/stealing bits. anyone wiht half a clue earns enough to buy things new and not bother with all this fucking about.

Cory Cole-Wilkins and Windis like this.