Back on two wheels

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself...' started by Philmitch, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Philmitch

Philmitch New Member

Hola.
    Thought my days on a scooter where long gone, it's been 35 years since I had a Vespa Px150 and never been on any sort of bike since.I was taking a stroll and found myself in a dealers just having a mooch within half an hour I was three grand lighter and the new owner of a Suzuki burgman 400..Thought that was it didn't realise I had to take a test,pain that was.Anyway test passed so here I am.

Stevep likes this.
  2. Tamiyacowboy

Tamiyacowboy Pippa's Owner

Rides:
    Piaggio Skipper
    Hello Phil and welcome to the scooter shack.

35yrs to long i bet you say now ;)

mooch in the dealers lol , yeah all that eyecandy they just have sitting around and the " would you like to sit on it sir " , with the mutterings " OMG its like a bloody comfy armchair " i will have it !!!! .

3. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

I can't imagine being off one to be honest.:rolleyes:
    The day I get too old to ride 2 wheels, I'll either build a trike out of whatever I have here at the time, or be dead.o_O
    Plain as.
    Actually, :confused: it probably wouldn't be out of whatever I have here now would it, if those of you who already know me and what I'm like with my "toys".
    It'd be something stupid quick, with the engine as far forward as possible to stop the front end coming up easily, with a fuel tank range that'd take you round the world, with a DAB radio, concert quality speakers, sofa for a seat, and big fat F***off wheels with a snazzy paint job;)
    Sounds like a 2.5 litre Goldwing to me.:D

Mark Emerson Trentham likes this.
  4. Philmitch

Philmitch New Member

Hiya and thanks for the welcome.You got all that spot on

5. Kriskeogh

Kriskeogh Member

Can you build me one of those please