Aprillia sr50 c364 electrical wiring issue/fault

Discussion in 'The Workshop' started by GJ7RWT, Mar 12, 2019.

1. GJ7RWT

GJ7RWT Member

Hi there,
    It's been a while since I've been on this forum but I need some help with an issue on my Sr50.

The front lights are very dim. I understand that these lights are powered directly from the stator/regulator so I need to check some terminals with a multimeter to see where the problem lies.

The user manual I downloaded has terrible resolution when it comes to the wiring diagram so I have no idea what wires to check for proper voltages.

Does anyone have a decent image of the wiring diagram for the above model (2015)?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regarfs
    Andy

2. milo2025

milo2025 Trip to Trumpton

I don't but this may help -

3. milo2025

milo2025 Trip to Trumpton

It's for a Shiver but you may find one for the sr 50 also - I didn't have time to look properly I'm afraid

4. Stevep

Stevep Well-Known Member

I have an SR50 PDF with all the specs that might help but can't post it here, site won't allow it.
    PM me your email address and I'll send it across for you; might help might not.

5. GJ7RWT

GJ7RWT Member

Many thanks Milo and Steve,

I have managed to sort the problem .Turns out it was the connector at the stator end which had got in a bit of a state. A clean and good push home sorted it. Didn't even need a screwdriver! I can put the multimeter away now .

Steve I will try and pm you anyway to see if the quality of your PDF is better than mine.

Cheers
    Andy