anyone know where there is a scooter meet in the north east

Discussion in 'Meet Ups / Events' started by mickys-gilera, Jul 20, 2011.

1. mickys-gilera

mickys-gilera Member

Rides:
    runner sp50 nd fx180
    anyone from gateshead or newcastle north east having a scooter meet up and ride out or does anyone no if theres a meet up close to me as i am waiting to find out were and go down please. thank you

2. darksider180sp

darksider180sp New Member

Re: anyone know where there is a scooter meet in the north e

hi, im in sunderland and i goto a club called wearside wanders they meet up on a tue night at doyles pub. im the only one with a modern scooter they all ride vespas or lambrettas. they dont generally have ride outs on club night but if there a scooter rally on some go then. If you are looking for someone to meet up with and have a ride out somewhere id happly meet up with you. i ride a gilera sp 180. all the best...paul.

3. boweze_runner

boweze_runner SR172 amazing but sold !!! dragster again soon :D

Rides:
    Italjet Dragster 180
    Re: anyone know where there is a scooter meet in the north e

hello were not an offical club be we oparate in the co.durham aerea there are around 20 of us and we usally just meet up on a night and ride all over the place and we do sometimes go for day ride outs any one is welcome to join we usally meet in dragonsvile shopping park on the outskerts of durham :)

4. s4185

s4185 Member

Rides:
    Speedfight 100
    I'm also from the north east in Stockton and would love to know if there is something near me 

5. RyanJ

RyanJ New Member

Rides:
    yamaha Aerox
    i am from heaton in newcastle me on a aerox and my friend on a sym we would love to join a club !